Looking for a guild

450 Frost DK looking to get into raiding, I don’t have much experience in raiding or mythics but I’d really like to get into it. Would love to be part of community of players that could help guide me, and make some ilvl gains!

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hello! We are looking for a few more melee for our raid team and would love to have you if we sound like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hello Evilkaroo, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (currently 12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and M+ Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello! hopefully we are something you might be looking for!

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!
We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to start raiding an progressing on H NtWC!!!
Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - ALL
DPS - ALL
Tank - ALL

Raid times will be as follows:

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm EST
Thursday: 8pm-10pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly eviorment to play the games we all love together!
Any further questions please do not hestitate to add our GM or CO-Gm
GM- thesauce#11461
Officer - kttyhwkr#11359

Hi Evilkaroo, i’ve taken in plenty of new players and I’m not opposed to teaching those willing to learn. And now for my spam.

Evolution of Chaos is a tight nit group of friends that have branched off our previous guild with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Hello!

INCLUSION is a mythic raiding guild on (Alliance) Proudmoore server looking for more Mythic DPS to fill out our raid roster.

Raid Times:
(Heroic) Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are looking for mythic ready DPS and are specifically looking for ranged dps but any class is welcome. If you are a healer or a tank and would like to join as well we can try and make room.

We value attendance and effort. With an experience officer team ready to assist with any class/raid questions. We are looking to push into Cutting Edge and have the core team to do just that. All we are missing is you!

Please add me on btag @ MobsOver9000#1948
or one of our officers @ TheRedBaron#1644 with any questions/concerns.

Hi there
We are building a solid raid team to go into Shadowland while trying to get AotC as a guild group, here’s a little bit about us if you are interested! Please contact one of us via Discord. Thank you!

[H] Casual Encounter is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild by a group of close friends that have been playing WoW together for many years and are currently looking for more players to join us to progress through Heroic Ny’alotha, The Waking City. Our guild consists of previous mythic raiders that have cleared and achieved AotC in Battle for Azeroth. We also run mythic pluses and PvP on off nights. If you enjoy a more casual, and laid-back atmosphere, definitely check out our information below.

Our Goal
-Short term goal: To achieve AotC with the current content as a guild
-Long term goal: To build a solid raid team and progress in Shadowland

Guild Information
-Server: Horde on Thrall, EST server time zone
-Current raid time: Tuesday 9pm-11:30pm server

Current Class Need
-Minimum requirement: 450 ilevel, level 75 neck, rank 6 cloak, rank 3 of your class’s BiS essences.
-Tank or healer off spec is preferred
-Healer x 1 (No Shaman)
-MDPS x 2 (Warrior, Death Knight, Monk, Paladin)
-RDPS x 3 (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter) [High Demand]

What we are looking for in a player
-Drama free and can take constructive criticism well
-Reliable and consistent
-At least 18+

Contact Information
-Please send your most recent log to our officers below via Discord
Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
Tipsy @ Tipsy#9309