Looking for a guild

Hello, in currently a rouge on the US server Arcanite Reaper, and I am looking for a guild, I’m pretty new to classic, never played the private servers but play it nonstop now, as my lvl shows I haven’t gotten that far, took a long time to find a class/faction I like, wouldn’t mind restarting the leveling process to join a guild on a new server, and would like to stay horde but will go alliance if I have to, I learn fast and will play whatever the guild needs.
oso1590#1690 Battle.net

Hello! If you feel like going alliance on Pagle we are always welcoming new members! Feel free to contact here or in game :slight_smile:

Please delete

Ashen Oath of Earthfury is always accepting new members. I will contact you after work. … diablos#1202

[A] of Whitemaine Server is Recruiting

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast, raid night TBD. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins. We’re currently getting ready for BWL and can train new players. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Message me on battle.net: Pixiestixie#1256

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!