Looking for a guild!

Hi! I am looking for a home for not only myself but a group of AOTC/CE raiders. There are about 13 of us with 6 that really want to get back into mythic raiding. We bring dps, tanks, healers, and several of us can play multiple classes/specs. We would love to round out your team, and bring a group of very strong players. Please, feel free to reach out!

My battle tag is KayBots13#1790 or my Discord is kaybots #1043

2 Likes

Hello Artemis,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

8/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

forms.gle/J7488vWvU5cPFQ9q7

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

[N/A] [Too Old For This] (H/A) 9/9H

Too Old For This is currently looking to fill some DPS slots for our current Heroic/Mythic prog team. We consider ourselves a “Mid-Core” guild, valuing the fun of the game in equal part to downing content.

Raid Times

• Tuesday/Saturday from 9p-12a EST Heroic/Mythic Progression
  • Thursday starting at 9p EST we have an optional community night.
    We primarily us community night to run the raid on Normal (soon to be Heroic once we are fulling progressing into Mythic) to gear raiders that are behind, casual players, and trial with recruits… We also use the time to do achievement runs, mount farming, M+, timewalking and ect!

Expectations

Enjoy the game and always strive to improve when you can! Don’t be afraid to ask for help and always feel free to offer it! As the name implies, we are all “older” gamers, looking to have fun and not let egos/attitudes get in the way of it - while still managing to down content as a decent pace!

Contact info

• Discord: aeodeka
  • Bnet: Aeo#1512

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H]] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

Seeking ACTIVE new members. Our raid team recently transferred from Alliance to Horde to break off from a casual Guild. We are an 18+ community seeking new ACTIVE players. Desire to Go AOTC… and beyond. Please be coachable and willing to learn/take positively driven feedback. When we are not raiding, we are doing keys. Discord required for raids, encouraged for keys. Accepting both newer players and veteran players.

• drama bad.
  • Toxic bad.
  • kindness good!

DM me if interested, Discord Raemynn

-Raemyn

Added you on Bnet if you’re still looking!

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8H VOTI Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Reach out to me to talk in discord messages i would like to hear about the comp you have and logs

Hey there! We are very interested. Would like to discuss it in further detail. Hit me up on discord. We would be able to accommodate your team. Hit me up on Discord. HotnHordy#9685

Hey! My guild is looking to add more raiders (Mythic and Heroic) to our roster and it seems like your group would be a wonderful addition.

We are on Illidan and are currently 1/9M 9/9H. We do m+ runs on a regular basis, so there is always a crew ready to go. Our raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern time.

Add me on Discord or Bnet and we can talk more.

Disc: kat3550
Bnet: Kat#1176

H/A[Sovereign] Area-52 , 9/9H + 2/9M CE Focused morning raiding guild with special interest in recruiting a Havoc Demon Hunter but open to all applicants regardless of class/spec. We raid mornings Wed/Thurs 9am-12pm EST.

Feel free to reach out to my bnet or through Discord:
Bnet: Strickk#1722
Disc: Pierette (Pierette#0329)

So we are starting our progression in mythic, first night in and got the boss down to 20%, as we are a semi casual guild we don’t have an official attendance policy so adding some to our ranks for raiding and guild m+ groups might be a benefit. Id love to talk so, below is the guild summary, I added you on discord. Hope to hear from you.

9/9 normal and 9/9 heroic, we raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm. We are spending a couple of weeks focusing on heroic raid while we gear up and prep for our push into mythic raid.

Now that the boring stuff is over…

We are a group of people that really enjoy playing the game together, but are also a group of adults who have lives that understand a video game won’t always be a priority. We believe in respecting each other and enjoying progressing together.

If any of that seems to fit with what you are looking for in a guild then I’d love to talk more, or maybe do a m+ run with some other guildies and see if there is a fit. If not then I wish you the best of luck in your guild search.

Hey Artemis,
Added you on discord, lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
8/9H 36% on Sark 9/9N ATSC 8/8H VOTI

Needs
Healers: R Druid, Disc Priest,
Dps: Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Balance Druid, Warrior, Enh Sham

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey, sent you a discord request. Could we get a chance to talk to you?

Would be interested in speaking with you about your group.

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support. We would love to take your whole group in and provide a community and options for running content!

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey there! Were a new forming guild however all of us have finished normal and we are working on heroic then mythic, if you guys possibly wanna join we can push out to M. Just take a look if you guys are interested, we are all pretty well rounded and open to anything. Have a good one!

DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Thanks All!