Looking for a guild

I am looking to join an adult guild. (older peeps lol). I am currently wanting to main a demon hunter (392). I have an mw and sp. What i require is a guild that runs stuff together. Not just a group of people. I would like to raid (i am currently 8/9) with a group at least up to jaina. I have been told i am not TOP NOTCH player. I do want to become that, but it will take time. If you group likes to bewilder people please pass me by. If not respond here and i will get back to you.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

If you would consider alliance add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have spot in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Jinxedpriest,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

We raid tue/wed 8-10#0 pm CST 1/9 M 9/9H we are looking for more we need a couple people to fill out our ranks we run mythic plus and casual/world pvp sometimes too Sailrmoonkin#11855 add me

Come join a wonderful alliance guild on Stormrage!

Hey! If you are open to switching to Alliance we are looking for a few more DPS to round out our Mythic roster. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin##

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We are an older group of folks. Most are in the mid 30s-40s and mature adults that understand life is busy and gaming is fun time is who we look to recruit. We raid with AotC our goal every tier, the meta achieve for the raid, and M+. We are also starting back up our xmog/mount/achieve farm runs with Legion mythic raid runs.

Currently as a part of our recruitment efforts we are gearing up alts and new recruits. Now is a great time to check us out!

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

1 Like

[Horde - Tichondrius (US)]

The Murloc Saints

Currently forming 20+ raider roster for more Mythic progress… About 16-man at the moment!!

Immediate needs:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin

AOTC and multiple 1/9M kills (pugging). We are a very stable guild just looking for a few more stable raiders to continue Mythic. Been around for about 2 years with a fun and goofy environment, and enjoy killing bosses! Have a core group of players that often runs M+ as well!

Some of our top raiders have top 200 world exp, but fun is more important to them now… All members are 18+ and have jobs/families. We all tend to agree on how to run things, we have similar goals, and know how to make a bad situation fun again. If this sounds like a place you would like to spend your time in, please do send in an app or contact one of our members.

Raid Times: Tue + Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST

Apply @murlocsaints.com/apply (don’t worry, its just a google form)
**Bnet contacts:
Febreezus#11627
StudMuffin#1856
Nosepress#9846

Hello!

I’m Gm of the newly formed guild on Area 52, and I’m recruiting players just like you! The guild was founded by a group of 6 AoTC 2/9 mythic players who wanted to build their own home. We’re recruiting friends and returned players (adults only) to join, be social, and make a raid team.

Right now we are helping some returned players level and gear in preparation to raid down the road, and a few are almost done with their journey! I expect us to be able to raid in 2 weeks time where we will take it slow by first clearing normal to explain mechanics and then move on. We want to build and grow as a team.

Our raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 8-11 EST

If this sounds like a home for you, or even for friends, feel free to message me Okashiro#11455

Hi Jinxed,
We have a HIGH need for a DH to join our team for the 5% Debuff. Our raid team fits what you are interested in – adult guild/older peeps. Our team is currently 2/9Mythic, just having gotten Jaina heroic down a few weeks ago, so progressing slow and steady which I imagine you’d like for yourself.

In terms of not being “top notch”, I would be happy to help you with ideas if you want to improve, but generally speaking our team is semi-casual, we like people in our team to want to strive to be at least “average” or 50th percentile on logs plus or minus 10%. Some of us have >70-80%ile parses, but generally speaking what we want most on our team is players that are a good fit, because skill is learned, fun personality is who a person is.

Anyway if this is of interest, here’s our raid team cut-and-paste info
Guild: Hive on Hyjal
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Progression: AOTC H, 2/9M

We’re a group of friends, some of whom who have been raiding together since Burning Crusade. We’re a social group, usually having a fair amount of us (10 or so) showing up at Blizzcon the last 4-5 years. <Hive> on WowProgress will show up as a 7/9M (Cutting Edge Uldir) Guild, that’s because we have a Sunday/Monday team that is progression minded and pushes the content hard with CE as their goal. The group we are recruiting for is our Tue/Thu raiding which has a semi-casual mindset. As a guild running two raid teams in parallel, there’s a high activity level and about 5-6 of our raiders raid on both teams, so there’s always something to do with friends in game or outside of game (Lately Apex or previously Anthem although Anthem has died off some) Our Team Goal: Getting AOTC every expac and using the remainder of the tier to get easier mythic bosses down.

If our team sounds of interest to you, feel free to DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085

1 Like

Hello Jinxed!

Ascendance might be a place you’re interested in. I’ll leave some info here for you. please feel free to hit me up anytime.

We are a casual mythic progression guild. We’re currently 9/9 H 1/9M BoD.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays 11pm EST - 1am EST. It’s only 4 hours a week, but since our guild has been around a long time, we’re full of raiders that know how to get things done without having to put in 8+ hours a week. We also love running Mythic+ on our off nights.

If you’d like to chat some more please hit me up. My btag is Pananda#1469

Hi Jinxedpriest,

Come check out our guild, we are looking for new players. See below for more information. You can also contact our GM for more info as well, Contact: Atian#1526 Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Cheers

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&amp;amp;feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Jinxed,
Would like to chat with you. We may be a good fit for you.

We are < Secret Door > and we’re 7/9H - have gotten to Blockade, so not quite to your Jaina requirement, but close. Mostly some roster issues slowing us down. I expect that AotC is attainable (we’ve been AotC every raid in Legion & Uldir). We just transferred to [H] Illidan from [A] Thunderlord.

It’s a close group of around 15-20 people. we’d like to expand the roster a little bit more to make that 20-man mythic group more attainable. A DH (or Spriest) would be baller. We’re very chill about what classes people play. We’ll accommodate most main-changes so long as there is room in the role you want to swap to and your toon is ready for the raid you want to participate in.

Hit me up if you are still looking and would like to chat.
bnet: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691

Hey Jinxed,

We are currently 4/9H looking for a SP. wed/thurs 830-1030pm

Here is the recruitment spam.

Hey Jinxed, I would love to sit down and have a chat with you about joining our raid team. Rather than Spam you with some copy and paste wall of text add me on battlenet @Convalesce#1260 or discord @Wheysted#5158