Looking for a Guild

Hey all, I am looking for a guild to raid with in 9.1. I went 9/10 Heroic CN in 9.0. Looking for a fun group to learn and progress with. I am available to raid 1-2 nights per week, and weekends do not work well for me. M-Thurs works best anytime after 8PM Central

Server - Illidan - Horde
IG - Maxokreams
Discord - Stujo14 #2625

1 Like

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 4 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hello Maxo!
Barely and Inconvenience - Stormrage
(10/10H CN)
Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 EST
Looking for a healer to fill a core spot going into 9.1
Our goal is AOTC before the next tier and potentially looking at early Mythics.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments at Rusty#1215

Added you to Discord!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey I think we would be a perfect fit we are pushing into mythic this teir check us out