Looking for [A] Guild to run M+ keys and Raid Stormrage

I just returned for DF after leaving SL pretty early on. Pretty comfortable running higher keys in past expacs but just dinged 70 and am gearing my hunter up currently with the hopes of running some m+keys and doing more raiding this expac. Currently main hunter but am leveling a Lock, Mage, and warrior as well. Currently on Stormrage, Not looking for anything crazy or to push mythic raid content just a laid back group of mature people who likes to push content together. Timezome is EST preferably ending raids before or around midnight. Pretty new to making posts on here so either reply here or my discord is Jester6450#0239
Thanks!

Hey Patholan!

I’m the raid leader for Shadow Stalkers [A - Sargeras]. We raid Tues/Friday 8-11 CST, and would love to talk to you more. I sent you a friend request on Discord so we can talk more!

Bump, still looking! Settled on Stormrage for a realm to switch too! Would really like to focus on keys and learning the raid/ potentially AOTC at some point!

1 Like

Hi Patholan - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on your post, I think you may be a good fit for our team/guild! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Bump! Still looking on Stormrage, also got a Warlock to 70 who will probably take over gearing as my main.

Hail champion! I noticed that we play on the same server and that you have the same interests as my guild. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11p and our guild is pretty tight knit and long term. We have a community as well if you want to get a feel for our guild before joining. If this is something that interests you, by all means reach out - bnet - Joseph#1688

Hi Patholan - ONA is a one night/week, AOTC-focused raid team that’s 8/8N 7/8H. We emphasize efficiency with our one night and have excelled in doing so. Would be happy to chat!

Discord: Russo#4482