Looking for a guild to call home

Hey all, I’m a returning player coming back into the game after not being on it for…oh…10ish years? I’m looking for a place to relearn the game since it’s changed a ton since WotLK.

Doesn’t need to be a hardcore guild, would actually prefer something a little laid back since work and life tend to get in the way :upside_down_face:

Currently leveling a vengence DH but willing to be whatever is needed and willing to move realms/faction change if the guild seems like a good fit. Also have a discord if that’s needed.

Anyway! To make this short I’m just looking for a place to chill, make some friends, learn the game again and be shown how things work in raids and dungeons now.

2 Likes

Hi Valuk, I run a small tight nit Alliance guild and we are supper friendly and happy to help people out. Happy to tell you more about the guild if your interested my discord is Wyvernflame#3188 or you can reach me on battle net wyvernflame#1720

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re rebuilding our roster to have a 12-15 player raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10H currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Are you Alliance or Horde? If Alliance let’s chat.

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: M+/Raid/Social/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Heya! We have a large group of returnees in the guild–I’d love to chat with you about it. :slight_smile: Bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hi there Valuk!

Welcome back to the game! Here’s our info if a weekend raiding schedule could work for you. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hi Valuk,

We could use a Havoc DH at the moment, would be opportunities for vengeance for mythic+ and other things. Check out our info!

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

check it out!

I am not sure if you are still looking but I figured I would go ahead and drop my spam in case you were.

Greetings, Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/Thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. ( Sargeras is a CST server) We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

Our guild is usually active between 8pm est-2am est after some folks have put their kids to bed or have fulfilled their RL obligations for the evening. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anyone on during the day, the bulk of the guild is just on during those times.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

Hey Valuk!

If you are still looking for a guild then…

Spiteful Misfits (H - Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Hey Valuk! I’d love to chat with you about the Horde guild I am in on Mal’Ganis server. We are a weekend raiding group that are active on discord and in game daily. Please add me on bnet to chat :slight_smile: Belle#1386 bnet or Discord if you prefer Belle#6807

Hey there, if you are still looking… We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. We started the tier late and are currently 9/10 progressing on Sire. My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile: