Looking For a Guild to call Home

Resto/Balance Druid LF 18+ Adult guild for raiding and mythic + key pushing. I would like to find a guild that feels right game and socially. I am looking for someplace I can help get AOTC or Cutting Edge and have fun. Willing to server and/or faction transfer. I also have a resto/ele shaman at 60, though both require a bit of work in gearing. PLS message me if interested HMDevilDoc#1156

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re starting with normal and working our way up.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is to achieve AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey man! Would love to chat with you about the opportunity to join Singed on Zuljin. We raid T/TH 730-1130 and are currently 6/10H. We are a small tightknit group of friends that are always hanging out and running keys when we are raiding.

Our goals are to get AoTC and then start working our way through Mythic and seeing how far we can get!

Discord info is: Jakichan32#0001 if you have any questions

Sup pumper, check us out :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Hello there!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together. While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Open
Healers - Open
DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 1/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact Darkin#1234 or Aux#4685 on Discord

Hey Fmfdevildoc,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team and for our guild generally. We currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST, just changed to this schedule last week in order to push AOTC and get into mythic. Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275