Looking for a guild merge? AOTC Focused

Unfortunately, the writing is on the wall. Myself and a few others have gone to great lengths to keep fighting the roster boss and keep this train rolling. Hoping to take my best 6-10 longtime raiders into a new home / merge. All of us average 70+ parses, very strong mechanics, and positive raid attitudes. We are only looking for same prog or better and most would consider us a “late night” weekday guild (9ish CST or later for Tuesday and Thursday nights). If that sounds like something that could work for your guild please leave your btag below and I’ll reach out.

Hey there Abbrachmann, if you all are open to Alliance and can swing your raid start time 15min earlier, take a read below and see if it sounds good.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and strive for Cutting Edge.

Current Progression: 1/9M 7/9H

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Flex DPS/Healer:

• Druid

• Priest

• Shaman

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

• Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8686 (Discord)

Oryhara#11229 (bnet) or Oryhara#5066 (Discord)

Keneh#2741(bnet) or Rookeldia#3617(Discord)

Hello,

We could possibly make things work. Are you only looking for heroic raiding? Our raid times are very similar to yours.

[H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 8/9H 1/9M

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)

Comms: Discord

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

Hey bud im not going to give ya a copy and paste paragraph my Bnet is Tac#1382 we are in the similar boat as you but a good chunk of us have AOTC and want to get CE we got the first boss in mythic down with a ragtag group and are trying to progress we just lack some ppl

Greetings Abbrachmann,

Stormrage Alliance Is a Heroic/Mythic focused guild raiding from 8p CST to 11p CST Tue/Thu/Fri. If these times work for you please feel free to reach out. Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time
Deathfier

Ashes [H] on Hyjal could use some more raiders. We are Working toward AotC BfD and have achieved it every tier since it was implemented. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 730-930 pst (930-1130 cst). Currently we are 6/9 H. Guild is casual for the most part but we make due with our 4 hour raid week. Mythic content could be considered with enough people. The guilds core has been raiding together for a very long time and we are all pretty laid back (we don’t yell in raids and try and learn from ours and others mistakes).

Hit me up in game if you want some more info or on discord

Bnet: Gotallica#1575
Discord: Gotallica#7013

Edit: also should mention we currently sit around 15-17 raiders and about 9 of us are fairly active in M+. Also we’re not gonna help with server transfers but also don’t mind if you stay where you are and raid from there.

Thank you all for the replies. Shawkadin (current GM) or I will be reaching out to a couple of you that seems to go along with what we are wanting regarding play times/availability to make sure it will work best for your guild and us.

Not sure if this will be your style, but on the Dalaran server is BRAND new. A group like yours sounds perfect to potentially take up some of the higher ranks to help fill the leadership roles in the guild. We will grow to be one of the greatest social guilds with a huge emphasis on raiding! Once established we will be partaking in all other aspects of the game. I have been playing WoW for 12 years and am active duty Air Force. This guild was created as a place for everyone to feel valued, I take the time to talk to everyone before focusing on myself and really need more of a like mindset. Like I said we are small so we have no progress. but I personally am 9/9 heroic since opening week. Please consider helping make something instead of going to one of these probably established Guilds!

Poppz#11379

Hello there, Abbrachmann! I am Shilda, the raid leader of the guild Foolish Mortals on the server Thrall. We are a Horde guild, we are looking for mostly ranged dps but will take any class really. We are 8/8N 8/8H (With AOTC) 1/8M for Uldir and are 9/9N 3/9H for BoD. We raid every Tuesday and Thursday 10p - 1a EST. (7p - 10p PST / 9p - 12a CST)

We do have a website if you’d like to contact us via discord, look at our silly guild pictures, or just wanna check it out: https://www.foolishmortals-thrall.com

Guild Leader - Magicjack : Geekpoints#1143
Raid Leader - Shilda : Chandraya#1800
DPS Leader - Dorm : Dorm#1311

The classes and roles we don’t have on our current roster:

• Death Knight - Any
  • Demon Hunter - Any
  • Paladin - Any
  • Priest - DPS
  • Shaman - DPS
  • Warlock
  • Warrior - DPS

we may be a little to early for you guys but we would be able to welcome you all with open arms, our current comp is pretty flexible. We run Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm est. We are on Thrall. Right now we have a tank that would like to flex into other roles, and 2 healers that do not mind flexing. If you guys are interested our numbers would be around 25-30 if you all came over. We have not downed Jaina yet due to shifting into H, but our H progression is the same. If this sounds like something that may interest you all please feel free to add my battle tag and we can talk about setting up a joint run and see how it goes.
My battle tag is Memoryfoam#11291

I’d be interested in speaking with you. My discord tag is Sieara#6473 and I currently have like 8 CE teams and 2 working on CE (both barely missed CE last tier bc of attendance/holidays).

Hey Abbrachmann,

GM of Unbound on US-Mannoroth here (Nazjatar/Blood Furnace group). We would love the opportunity to talk to you guys. We raid from 8:30-12:00 EST on Tu/Th and it seems like a good coincidence that you posted on this forum today.

We are currently 1/9M and 9/9H. We run mythic+ every day and have a very active discord.

I would love to talk to you and feel free to add me on battle.net @ Pound#11435

I’m with Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We have four raids groups - three mythic, one AOTC focused. Let’s chat. Gingersnapmd#1295

Hey Abbrach!

Sorry to hear about your previous guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time(Horde-Mal’ganis). We’re currently 8/9N 1/9H and raid W/F 7-930 CST. We have a very solid core, but could use you guys to help round out our roster and turnout. We promote a positive raid atmosphere and experience, have an experienced officer team, and provide all raid supplies. You can read a bit more about us in our recruitment post here:

I’m sure we could sort something out roles-wise. We could use a couple healers, we could use a Wednesday night tank, and we definitely could use some more solid DPS. If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me on Bnet - Conweezy#1387.

I hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search.

• Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

We are still looking for a new guild/home. Reminder we are pretty stuck on Tuesday’s and Thursdays 9-12 (ct) central time zone. We also have 10 players that would like to merge/join a guild. We have logs and raider._io scores if need be and again we are mainly focused on AOTC heroic only.