Looking for a guild (Go Horde!)

Hi,
Just looking for a home. Been in a dead guild for quite a while and need to up my game.
Looking for a casual/leveling/mythic/raiding guild that can help me grow. I have lots of professions leveled up and multiple alts. Just want a friendly no pressure guild that I can be a help to. Thank you.
Pug
[/quote]

1 Like

Hi there Coolhand!

[The Numpty Brigade] is looking for more members!

Hello Coolhand! If you’re not against transferring, Saga may be a fit for you!

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We also enjoy mount farming, achievement grinding and other shennanigans. So if you’re only interested in running M+, we have plenty of people that would be more than happy to pursue it with you. Many of us have achieved KSM for season 2.
People returning in anticipation of 9.2 are also welcomed, as well as smaller guilds that have been struggling to maintain good attendance for progression.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since wrath and collectively since vanilla. Quality players of ALL roles are welcome but primarily seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011

Super interested,you can contact me at Mergatroid#1641. I’d love to chat :slight_smile:

Hey. We are starting a horde reroll guild on Area 52. We will start leveling on Friday Dec 3rd. Some people are preleveling to 10 right now. If this sounds like something you might be interested in
discord.gg/aboimination

Sent friend request!

Coolhand please feel free to add my Btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443. I would love to chat with you to see if we might be a good fit for you.

Coolhand, not sure Hoarq saw this. I added you, looking forward to chatting.

Hi Coolhand!

[THE VENDING MACHINE] is a small guild of friends, on Black Dragonflight, that have been playing WoW together for the last couple of years. Whenever we’re not raiding, you will always find a couple of us on Discord casually running mythic+, leveling alts, or socializing while playing other games. We would love to fill our guild with fresh new faces that are interested in raiding and mythic+ content. Here’s some more information on the guild:

Raiding: We do that!

We are currently 9/10 Heroic SoD, we raid on Friday from 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET and sometimes on Thursday from 8:00 - 10:00. We are hoping to get AOTC (as we did in a different guild with CN) and would love to also attempt a few mythic bosses just to see how far we get. We also enjoy alt runs in normal if you want to gear/test other characters.

Mythic+: We love running M+ content!

Most of the guild members are pushing towards or have already achieved KSM this season and are always willing to push keys. Even if you have no experience with M+, we’re happy to help you out! Dungeons are so much more fun with guildies than random PUGS.

Socializing/Other Games: We’re always online doing something!

While we are primarily a WoW guild, we all play other games too. Currently a lot of the community members are heavily invested in Phasmaphobia. We like to try and run social game nights in Discord so we can just get together, have a couple drinks if you want, and play some silly games.

If you think this sounds like the guild for you, or you just want more people to hang out with while playing WoW, feel free to toss me a message:

Battletag: Bryguy#11454

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321

Heya Coolhand!

We are for sure recruiting more for both raid and to just hang out & have fun! We are primarily adults primarily in the mid-20s to mid-30s age range? I don’t ask, it’s just the vibe I get

Guild is Alt Tabbed over on the server Wyrmrest Accord. Though it’s a west coast hosted server, the raiders come from probably cst and est just as much as pst.
We’re 10/10H, 1/10M and all of our events are:

• Saturday: [Core Team] 6-9p PST (9p-12a EST)

• Sunday: [Core Team] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST)

• Tuesday: [Alt Run] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST
    *Completely optional, completely open to anyone 215+ ilvl

• Friday: [Dungeons & Drunks] 6-???p PST (9p-???p EST)
    *Completely optional. While we do keys throughout the week, this is our “f around find out” night of hanging out and doing keys of various levels

For our core team, we’re looking for in order of priority:
Healers: Rsham > Hpal > Priest > other
Melee DPS: DK > Shaman > Cat > Paladin > Rogue > Other
Ranged DPS: Boomkin > Shaman > Mage > Other

If you wanna chat, feel free to add me on either Discord (Snow#0992) or btag (SpaceCadet#11225)
Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey Coolhand!

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

Currently 9/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Once we get a couple more people to round out the roster we will move to Mythic raid progression. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. RL 5/10M EXP!! Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:
-DK DPS
-R DPS
-1 or 2 Healers

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid too with many mains having between 2k-2400 IO. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

If interested reach out through discord to:
Rezzyn#0133

We are looking for fresh faces for our raiding community!

Here is our shameless plug below:

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155