Looking for a guild for TWW

I’m a WoW veteran seeking a guild focused on raiding, preferably not Mythic, as that’s not my interest. I’m available any night except Fridays and operate in the EST time zone. Despite balancing work and family, I’m consistently online from around 4-5 pm to 11 pm daily. I main a Havoc Demon Hunter and a BM Hunter, and I’ve recently returned from a break during Season 1-3 in DF. I enjoy using Discord and value a supportive group dynamic. In my 50s, I don’t mind having fun and being a bit silly. Currently, I’m engaged in Mop Remix and gearing my characters while acknowledging that many players are on hiatus until the expansion. Contact me via Discord at mysterie4u.

This will tell you an overall feel of this guild. We made this guild to find like-minded people to enjoy World of Warcraft. This guild is 18+ and will remove anyone hating. We are adults here.

We do understand life comes first 100% and we will respect that. Please use the sign ups so we know who can make it

Raids: Tues-Thurs to 8pm-10:30pm EST

The goal is to have a tight knit 11-14 (at first) strong players to go into Heroic raid and have fun doing it within a somewhat quick manner. After we have it on farm, If anyone wants to do a alt night can be started. Switching mains is a thing but we do want people to stick with their mains until we can replace the role or later no ones needs anything.

Loot: Will be Ms>os. Rare items be handle as Bis only until no one needs it than its comes Ms>os. Its fair and gives the team most improvement as overall damage/healing.

Mythic: This can be talk about but not the end goal as will push for. If we get the people and everyone can.

M+: We do recommend you push yourself and gear up as you can. There will be people to run with, just ask around.

Hello! Will send over a friend request but here is info about my guild (Crimson Lances Dalaran) has been around since 2018, we are a social guild which likes to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day.
We have a weekly casual raid for s4 onwards doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid. You can also push for AOTC in raid with our progression team i We have gotten AOTC every tier since BFA (thurs/sat 8-11pm est).
We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. We also understand real life can have its downside or just get busy days, real life will always come first!. We are just here to have fun and make new friends.
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord

Hello!
No Accountability was founded 6-23-24 with the intentions on AOTC every season and a heavy emphasis on Mythic+. We will also do some Mythic progression after AOTC.

Raid times 8-11EST FRI/SAT

This is a brand new Guild so please keep that in mind before wanting to join to just leave, its a building process <3
Non elitist.
Rather your brand new to the game or a returning player all are welcomed

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

-Open to all : Still looking for Healers & Dps

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

If you play everyday like me and want ppl to play with and talk to the GM on discord.
Discord @ inosuke94
Bnet @ SmokeyDaTree#11688

Hello Perpi,

on Stormrage may be something for your liking. We have a multi team set up for raiding, Mythic Plus, other games and having backdrop events like movie nights and guild activities. Based on what you have stated, one of our teams may be to your fancy and I’ll provide the breakdown so you can see if it is something to what you are looking for:

:cup_with_straw:Blue Team -AOTC Focused. Chill heroic AOTC and fun. Goal Heroic.
Previous Raid History:
9/9H ATDH, 9/9 ATDH, 9/9 H Aberrus
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm.EST
Recruiting for raiders who enjoy the chill Heroic atmosphere.
AOTC history is not required and logs are not required though they are reviewed for player improvement purposes.

We are looking for DPS for our blue team, so its mostly your figuring out what you would want to play in War Within. We have several folk in guild who are very used to adult responsbility and the time taken for such, so we hope to hear from you.

If you wanted to see the more in depth post, here is our full guild recruitment details:

One of us will be reaching out to you in discord to maybe set up a time should you have questions regarding our guild or the team.

Happy hunting!

Hello, how do I contact you?

Please feel free to check us out.

Hi Perpi! Would ending raids at 12:30pm EST be possible? I’m not sure how much flexibility you have with your schedule, but other than that we might be a good fit. We’re currently recruiting DPS and are in need of a DH. However, we would consider a skilled hunter as well. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 2/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

═══ Soup ═══

We are a semi-midcore/casual guild that currently raids Tues/Wed 9-11pm Est with planned monthly Guild/Community events. We are AOTC Focus with the potential of casually entering Mythic. We have been achieving AOTC in current and previous iterations and are consistently looking for players to either join our Raiding Team, Mythic+ Shenanigans, Delves, Guild / Community engagements.

Our community prides itself in creating a safe place for everyone to play this game we all love regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or anything else you can think of. Our raiders will be the best players we can find but we will not waiver on our core values to accommodate a player that does not align with our beliefs no matter how good they are. TLDR: Family and Female friendly, LGBTQ+ inclusive, gamers, good memes. and ridiculous antics.

With that being said we are in need of Healers, DPS players, Keystone Warriors, Gamers, M+ Tanks, Social butterflies and are always on the lookout for exceptional players.

Please feel free to insert an application via (https://forms.gle/ZLaxgQTsK94kP6iy9) : We will PM you after we get your app!

Hi Perpi :wave:

I’d love to talk to you about my guild! We could use a Havoc and Hunter! Added you on Discord and I hope we at least get to chat :slight_smile: Here’s my guild and I’s info!

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Hello there! We are currently 4/9 Mythic Amirdrassil. 5/9 Mythic Aberrus and 4/9 Mythic Vault. Currently looking for DPS and if you can flex Healer or Tank it’s a plus are needs are DH mainly but also recruiting any solid reliable players. We are casual mythic usually get decently far into raid but our main goal is to find people who will show up to raid and be with us long term, people who are looking for a home and understand what it means to progress at a boss…

Raid Times:
Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central
Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central
Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central
Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Lower Difficulty Raid)

Loot System:
Rolls done via RCLootCouncil
Big Upgrade > Minor Upgrade > Offspec > Transmog

Bloodbath and Beyond is a fun casual mythic guild that puts friends first but also takes our time in raid serious but without the toxicity. All we ask is you show up and do your best and try to be part of the guild. If that sounds like something you might like you can reach me below I’m always available.

Discord: itsamemally
BNet: itsamemally#1537

Hey, mysterie4u,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, always clear heroic.
A consistent raider would be a great addition to our team, and it sounds like you might be a good fit with our vibe–hit me up if any of this sounds good to you: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Greetings Perpi!

Nice to see a fellow oldish person (not old!) enjoying gaming! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)