Looking for a guild for next tier

Hello Anivia! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

Feel free to take a look at us here:

We are Slash Pull a raiding guild that looks to get AOTC each patch! We also have a bunch of folks that enjoy M+aswell. We are looking to refill our ranks leading into 10.1 for raid and for m+. We push for people to play what they enjoy and to have fun! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild.

Raid Times are Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Feel free to reply here or msg me in game Counterbob#11400

Hey Anivia

I think you could be a good fit for our guild. We’re a laid back guild focused on AOTC. Our raid time/dates are Friday and Saturday, 9 PM - 12 AM EST (6 - 9 PM PST).

If you’re interested, you can contact me through Battle.net at Vansmythe#1957 or Discord at Vansmythe#6566.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Anivia,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Anivia, Nomen Mortuus is currently recruiting for season 2 for the expansion so let me tell you a little about us, and you can determine if we’re a good for you or not.

Nomen Mortuus - US Moon Guard is actively recruiting all types of players. We’re a pretty fresh guild but seem to have halted at 7/8H this tier due to people taking a slight break until the new season hits. Despite that, many of our core players have achieved AOTC through multiple raid tiers, and either currently still are, or have previously dabbled into mythic raiding. While we do have raiding currently on Sundays 8-10 EST and Mondays 7-10 EST we are first and foremost a key pushing group, with many of our members sitting between 2k-2.6k IO. Raiding for us is just a time for us to sit down, be social with a larger group of people, and above all else enjoy each others company and have fun in a relaxed 100% drama free atmosphere.

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this is something that interests you feel free to hit myself or our other recruiter up on battle.net or Discord for a quick interview to see if we’ll be a good fit for you and vice versa. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord:
Kozra#9534
Dezi#0303

Battle.net:
Kozra#1260
Glowings#1260

Lets talk over Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey there Anivia,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with some light mythic planned. This is our first raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden#5511

Hey Anivia,
I think you’d be a great fit in The Vending Machine, I’ll drop the deets and if you’re interested my contact info is in the post.

Howdy!

8/8M, 20-year-old horde guild located on Area-52 recruiting for 10.1

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7PM to 11PM EST
Contact info: Discord @ Onslaught#7682

Contact me if you’d like to talk more.

IngloriousBastardos is a newer guild looking for anyone interested in doing Mythic + and raiding. We need Tanks, Healers, Dps, and we are also looking for Raid leaders.

We are looking to do Normal, heroic possibly push into mythic Raiding.

Raid times- we are hoping to get two core raiding groups, Evening and daytime.
Day time raids Wend/Thursday at 10am pst-3pm pst.
Evening raid team- Tuesday/ Thursday at 7:30 pst to 11:30 pst

We do Pvp and PVE. We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Schedule: Wed & Thurs (7PM – 10PM EST) Realm Time
Guild Type: AOTC and push Mythic
S1 Prog: 8/8H & 2/8M

We are a core group of dedicated raiders looking for two healers and several DPS to complete our AOTC completion and Mythic progression raid team.

We plan to complete a quick Normal clear week 1 and immediately begin Heroic progression and aim to begin Mythic progression following that.

We are a midcore guild, our members are passionate but not professionals. Our requirements for our raid team are to remain competitive, but not sacrifice your time or wellbeing. Progression is important to us, but dignity and respect is a requirement.

We look forward to working hard, progressing hard, and having fun and look forward to having you join our team.

Please reach out for questions or to see if you’d be a good fit for our team at Hannibal#12594 or TheDevilsDeeds#3852 (Discord)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Divine Esports - Stormrage
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

We are in rebuild mode as we approach 10.1. We are looking for players interested in heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier, and hopefully begin pushing mythic.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Brew / Blood / Prot
  • RSham / Hpally / Hpriest
  • Mage / Shadow / Elemental
  • DK / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1556
Discord: Tyrue#1545

One Night Affair-US-Stormrage

8/8H | 2/8M

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Led by former CE-focused players, ONA is an AOTC-focused guild that focuses on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment. Many of us also push high m+

Recruitment is currently open for:

Healer (pref disc priest/rdruid)
Shaman (Enh)

Mage

DH (Havoc)

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord: Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hey Anivia!

If you are still looking - we have a good amount of roster spots and would love to have you! Let me know if we sound like a good fit!

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Hi, Anivia!

Our guild is currently looking for more healers. You can find more info here: [Stormrage] Mythic Guild LF more raiders for 10.1!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there,
I’m making an AOTC team with the goal of casual mythic.
We will be raiding wed/thu 8:30pm to 11:30pm
We are on Stormrage.
Feel free to message me on bnet : VictoriaKins#1971

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739