Looking for a guild for my alliance toons on Uther

I’ve not played since the start of BFA. I didn’t play shadowlands unfortunately at all. So it’s kinda like playing all over again as a newbie :joy: I’m so lost. I’m looking for a guild to call home while I get back into playing and getting caught up on everything before Dragonflight. My main alliance toon has always been my hunter, but I have pretty much all classes on both sides of the game seeing as I started playing in 2005 :joy: I’d like a really active guild with a lot of people online when I log in if possible. I’m looking for guilds on Uther/Runetotem. I’m not wanting to switch servers at all. I’ve had this NE hunter on Uther since 2005. She was my first toon I ever made back in the day,

My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We also do older achievement runs and general banter is always welcomed. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We’ve taken new players and turned them into seasoned raiders and we’ve taken veteran raiders from the MC days and gave them a home. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

i sent you a friend request on discord

Hello Eilindris!

Pristine is a newly formed guild, that was based off the idea of being a reroll guild. A majority of us are on during the evenings, and we’re mainly a PST guild with some smatterings in between. We’re focused on being a social guild, where you can find people to chill with, or run some content, new or old.

We’re doing fated normal raids for the slime cat for season 4, going into DF we plan to raid normal as well, and may dabble in heroic if there is enough interest.

Feel free to reach out if you feel we may be a good fit!

I’ve had my NE hunter on Uther since 2005 and I’m not looking to move her anywhere anytime soon. I kinda just want to find a guild on my server.

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

I’m not looking to move servers. I want to stay on Uther.