Looking for a guild - A52

There are 3 of us:

frost mage
bm hunter
healy monk (but not loving the monk as much, so maybe druid).

looking for a mature adult guild.
that does heroic raiding, mythic plus, mog runs, achievement runs, basically does stuff.
wed / thur / fri (5:30 - 10pm est) - range of preferred raiding times.

please contact me on discord
Royboy#8770
would like to chat

That describes us to a T, but we’re alliance and on Whisperwind server. If change is an option:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Can your group do Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-10:30pm EST?

Hello Bligg!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey I’m from Overtuned on Zul’jin and we’re looking for 2/3 solid dps players to fill out our heroic/mythic roster. We are an AOTC guild looking to push into mythic once we get AOTC every tier.

We raid Thursday and Friday 7-10pm EST.

We have an active discord at most ours of the day, and we have a bunch of people who are looking to get or have gotten KSM this season and will be looking to get it next season as well.

Contact me on discord at Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797 if you’re interested or have questions!