Looking for a guild. 8/8 N 2/8 H Enh Sham

Looking for something 2 days a week 7:30 ish till 9:30-10ish CST. I’m going to be in college so I may not be able to make it sometimes, but usually won’t be a problem. I can server change but prefer not to.

Raiderio is Yepyepyepyep

Thanks

1 Like

If youre not opposed to Horde my guild might be a good fit. 8/8N and 4/8H in need of an enhance shaman. Hit me up on discord if you wanna talk more Moradis#5335

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/8N VotI (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/8H, 8/8N VotI (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/8N VotI (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

I believe I replied to a different post of yours, but if not please reach out if you’re interested in raiding with us. Tue & Thu 8p-11p EST horde on Area 52, 8/8N 4/8H. Jaystir#1204 discord

Keeper of the Keg is a brand new guild for everyone on Area52 (Horde)! Are you a parent, traveling for work, have an inflexible schedule? If you answered “Yes,” look no further!

In KotK, we understand that IRL situations take priority. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM-10PM EST. We are casual, yet take raiding seriously and aim for AOTC, though we are still a bunch of degenerates that love to have fun, have a drink, and chill out!

We run raids, mythic +, pvp, and a good mix of everything in between! Once a month, we’ll make a special event night that’s just for the purpose of having fun!

The current positions are open:
Tank: Any class
Healer: Evoker, Priest, Paladin, Monk
RDPS: Mage, Priest
MDPS: Any class, with tank offspec pref but not necessary

Have a drink on us! Come join us today!!

Discord: Bonebraker#1478
Btag: Bonebraker#11410

Hey, I am the GM of a new guild formed by me and some friends, [Fresh Fries] on Emerald Dream, Horde side. We are recruiting most roles for Dragonflight Heroic raiding on Tues/Wed 8pm-10pm Central and would love to talk to you. Add me on Bnet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120)