Looking for a friendly guild

Hello guys,

Since I moved to New Zealand, I moved from the European servers to Oceanic . I am currently in the Barthilas server.

I would like to know if there is any friendly guild/community without ingame pressure (no high end raids or super pro pvp). Just for chilling and some laughs.

My current main is Kräcius, a belf paladin. But I am going to level up a velf rogue for the pre-patch.

Thanks!

Guildy As Charged could fit what you are looking for, but we are Nagrand/Cael based. We now have over 200 Characters and tend to be social in guild chat, I’m working on Discord. We’ve been doing a bunch of leveling, helping others to do that as well as M+ for gearing at 120. In Shadowlands I’m hoping to get into Heroic raiding as a challenge for the new/returning players we have.

If interested feel free to chat Bnet: HatterJ#11379. Good luck

Hi Arynea

Entity is an Alliance guild on Aman’Thul, we have been around since Wrath and some of us have been playing together since BC, we are a mature, friendly, helpful laid back bunch who like to have fun.

We raid Weds and Thurs nights 8pm til 10.30pm server time our social members are welcome to attend raid numbers permitting. We run mythic plus throughout the week with groups running from low to high keys. We also have members who run old content for mounts and transmog. If you think you might be interested then add me to bnet Kiiara#11694 or discord Kiiara#7700 and we can have chat :blush:

Check us out !

We might be a fit for you!