Looking for a Fresh Start!

I am returning to the game after being away since early in Cataclysm. I spent my time on Kirin Tor in a close-knit guild with great people and a progressive raid team. All of my friends on that server have unfortunately moved on. I was primarily a Warrior tank and raid leader during that time, and I am looking for a new place to call home.

At the moment, I am aiming to be an Alliance player.

I aim to make tanking my primary role as I did back in my raiding days. I am looking to recapture that close-knit group spirit that I had in those days on a server with a stable economy and active players. I’d love to hear more about your guild and the Moon Guard server’s player base and economy. I intend to spend the next several months settling in and preparing for Shadowlands.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Dreta where are you?

I am just coming back to Moon Guard after an extended trip to the Horde side, so I do not have much to offer in ways of guild recommendations or comments about the economy. That being said, the community is here has always been very friendly in my experience.

If you would like some company for leveling, PvE content, achievement or collection runs, feel free to let me know!