Looking for a fresh start somewhere

Can be ally or horde wanting to level and play a resto druid. Just looking for a place to have fun chill in discord do m+ etc but wanting to start from scratch

Hi there Tyelie

I created a guild with a friend of mine and we’re looking for more people to run mythic+ and raid with eventually once we have the members to do so. See our guild spam below and and let me know if it interests you :slight_smile: You can reach me at DLAres#1711 on bnet or my discord is at the bottom. Look forward to hearing back from you

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.

Tanks: Any class needed except Paladin

Healers: Currently Closed

Ranged DPS: Any class

Melee DPS: Any class

Otherwise we will accept any other classes and specializations for mythic+ runs. If you’re interested please reach out to one of the Officers below.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456

Hello Tyelie! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi! I’m co-leader to a new alliance guild over on the server kel’thuzad! We’re looking to recruit people interested in pushing pve and having a fun group to chill with! Our guild is I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Tyelie,

Reformation is a medium sized guild Alliance side on the Shadow Council cluster of servers. We’re a relaxed group of players that enjoys the game. We don’t get stressed about stuff and have fun with what we do.

Give me a shout if you’d like to know more about us. My BNet tag is in the general forum post below…

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

Based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

We are prioritizing the following roles:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Gonna get back to yall when I get home thanks :slight_smile:

Well met, Tyelie! Let me know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is looking for active players who love to do everything. PvP, questing, leveling alts, farming mats, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We are in desperate need of additional tanks and heals to help the guild with mythic+ runs and in the raid group. We currently raid on Thursday nights starting at 8PM central, with a cleanup day scheduled on Saturdays at 8PM central that has been hit or miss lately. We are also considering dedicating one night to rated bgs and maybe another night for guild achievements.

If you are looking for a casual home to explore new content, and if you wanna help us slay those nasty hordies, give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”)

Currently 7/10 Normal and most guildies are pushing +8 keys and higher.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild, always looking for new members.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Always hanging out in discord and having a good time together.
Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey Tyelie. Feel free to come to Illidan horde and join Bush Wookies for your fresh start! We’ve got a really good group of people to raid and do mythic + with.

Add Zilowa#1314 if you want to discuss more!

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, BG’s, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616

Know how that feels and we moved our guild to a whole new realm for a new start. You’re welcome to give us a try and see if you might fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausdalaran-discordant-510h-frisat-5pm-est-casual-raiding-guild-lfm/867855

Hi there!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447