Looking for a fresh start in SL

Hi, I’m hoping to find a group to run with in Shadowlands. I raided pretty regularly until early Cata, took a break until SoO in MoP. Since WoD, I’ve pretty much been guildless and an LFR hero.

Me:

• Leaning towards Resto/Enh Shaman, but I’ll play basically anything that isn’t a 3-DPS spec class
  • Currently on Hellscream/Zangar - reroll/xfer possible

Looking for:

• group that will be doing Heroic Raids/M+.
  • Raid 2 nights/wk, preferably starting at or after 9pm EST
2 Likes

Almost Awesome is an Alliance Raiding/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

Hey hit me up on Btag and lets chat when you have a change. Yergory#1102.

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

Group One: 2 Healers (Disc / Holy Priest, Holy Paladin) and 1 RDPS (No Hunters Please)
All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey there. We might be a fit for you.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hope you’re going to have a guild soon. Hang tough

Hey bud how about one day a week weekend morning

We are forming a raid group now and are open to any spec you want to bring along. We plan to raid on weekends starting after right around 9PM EST. Our main focus is to get acquainted as a group through normals, then start aiming for “Ahead of the Curve” Heroic clears. As for Mythic+. Me and some close friends really want to get a solid group of 5 to push keys and we need a healer and possibly a DPS.

I’d be more than willing to answer any questions you might have on Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

We might be too late but ill drop the info any way.

Hi, Zarithos,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction–an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, raiding Normal and Heroic. We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us in Shadowlands and we are actively looking for Enhancement Shaman! (Being willing/able to flex heal is definitely a bonus for raid and dungeons, too.)
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier with the exception of one since Cataclysm. We also enjoy pushing Mythic +, a little PvP, old runs for Achievements, etc.
We have people around just about every night up for something!
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up on battlenet, RowanBeth#1291. (I can also be reached on Discord, Beth #0208 .)

Hey there, a spot recently opened for a healer with a dps offspec and would love to have a Shaman! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we may not be a top end CE guild but we enjoy having a nice chill raid environment while also getting serious when need be. If this sounds like something you’re looking for and if 8 pm instead of 9 pm could work out then please fill out an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

maybe??

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Hello -
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some heals headed into shadowlands. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for out guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and bnet is vmsfroggy#1886 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about us:
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
Preferably a friendly environment.
By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

Pull Em All is recruiting players that want to be part of a supportive community while also completing content. Many of our members are older than 30. Our goal is for our guild to be a positive community were players don’t need to struggle to find like minded people to complete content with. We are aiming AOTC for each tier during shadowlands.

What to expect from us:

• Heroic raiding on Wednesday/Thursdays 8:00-10:30PM EST:
  • Achievement/ xmog runs : We run achievement and transmog runs frequently during the weekends. Sign up and come take on some challenges with us for rewards and fun.
  • Mythic+ : We do runs constantly through the week to get gear and practice teamwork.
  • Supportive guildmates : Our members are mature folks who love to help. We will work with players of any skill level and help them develop their skills to be an important part of our team!

What we expect from you :

• Positive team oriented attitude : The guild’s culture is a very important aspect for us. We expect from all our members to respect and help each other. Teamwork is the main focus of the guild. We are constantly doing content together to promote teamwork and team synergy between our members. There will not be any drama or raging on our guild. Expect all issues to be handled in a respectful and mature way.
  • Willingness to learn and improve : We will provide you will all the tools and help you need to improve and become an important member of our team. We understand that we aren’t the most amazing players in the world, but we are always trying to improve and keep and open mind to become better, we expect the same from you.

We’re currently recruiting all interested members that fit with what was listed above. Contact Blackcorona#1270 or Sheilag#1368 on Battlenet if you are interested.