Looking for a fresh start in SL?

Hello! If you are a returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Warlock

(Medium):
Rogue
Spriest

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hi there! id be interested in joining, added ya on bnet

awesome! I’ll hit ya up

Looking for more talented gamerz for SL

I added you. Curious to know more details! I have been raid leading for 7 years now on Alliance and a few of my raiders are looking to officially switch to Horde. I can play any role, but I typically end up as the main tank. Our raid team has consistently achieved AotC quickly, but we haven’t been getting a consistent 20+ raiders to get cutting edge. This is why we are looking to swap to Horde where the numbers are!

heya, I haven’t seen a bnet request from you yet, try sending it again?

raid healer (alliance) with years of experience across all expansions (multiple characters) just returning to the game. not happy with current server and server progression and looking for a new start/home for shadowlands. willing to make a new character on area 52 will send a bnet request when i am able to log on

Sounds good looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

LF several healers and dps. Guilds compromised of previous CE raiders/pushers. Looking for committed players who want to grind content. M+ will also be a huge part of the guild community.

update, currently looking for a Rdruid to fill our healing core and open to all dps classes :slight_smile:

till looking for some great players for SL

We welcome returning players and those that are looking to re-roll for SL, hit us up. :slight_smile:

Up! fun group of people to hang out with

Are you guys looking for a healer?

yes we are, looking for a holy/disc priest and a resto/ele shaman and possibly 1 more flex healer that can dps

So i’m back in levelling all 6 tanks and few dps off-specs for SL. My guild disbanded after BoD cutting edge in BFA. Have been a raid tank for years. More interested in M+ than raiding now though, principally because i’m in grad school with a full-time job :slight_smile: and can’t always be as reliable as guilds need their tanks to be! I’m just looking for a good home for SL where i can contribute within the guild and have some fun playing. I’ll hit you up in bnet if you think I’d be a fit. totally understand if you only want people who can raid every week.
cheers! poorhooligan#1518

I currently have a 471 MW my main as well as a 462 disc and hpally alts. With a DH Alt sitting at 468

Its been ages since I’ve stepped into WoW, but would love to tag along and group up with some people to either; level, gear up, start over etc … if anyone is interested let’s give it a go.

Whats the info Amber? Let me know and maybe we can link up?

Look forward to hearing back.

sure hmu guys, my Btag is Grace#1550

We have multiple people with CE experience in leadership.