Looking for a fresh start - Casuals

Wife and I have been been partnering since Vanilla, played through WoD pretty hardcore, then we just drifted away. Came back here at the end of Battle for Azeroth just checking in with our toons. Started on Bloodhoof in 05’, moved to Area 52 in Burning Legion due to server wait times. Guild drama broke our guild and we left for Muradin, then eventually changed to Horde an went to Runetotem.

We just really miss the friendships we had in our original and a few subsequent guilds through the years. I have been GM of a raiding guild and MT. Wife has always been my healer or DPS. We are not awesome, we just play a lot. Just came back to the game and bumbling around to 120 (now 50), and we are running out of things to do.

We have and do play both Alliance and Horde, we would move servers if it came to that but we would likely re-roll to save the cash. We are older and certainly not prudes, but we would not fit well in a guild of younger persons screaming expletives over Discord and thinking it’s cool. No slight intended, that’s just not our crowd. Looking for a casual guild that runs stuff, but not a super rigid schedule that due to work I will not be able to maintain.

So that’s us, giving this a try. Have not really been a fan of the forums for a decade or so. I guess we will see what comes of this.

Cheers! T

1 Like

Hey bud,

The Crimson Royals are a new guild with an almost complete roster for SL. we are looking for raiders who are willing to put in the time and effort to push content. While we are not a hardcore guild we still want to push and have fun. Our raid times are Thurs and Sat 9pm - 12am est. Add me on discord @ lala#0869 i would love to chat with you a bit.

Hi there Tiaros, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding, for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:15pm till 10:30pm Central. Mythic+, PvP and Achievement runs on off nights.

Current progression is 12/12H 2/12M

If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hi there! I think we may be a fit, we have a few couples on the raid team, think you may enjoy the environment.

Dropping some info below, feel free to reach out.

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Tiaros, and welcome back to WoW for both of you!

D’vali might just be what you are seeking as our average age is in the upper 30s, lower 40s, and while we like to get things done, we do not put hardcore pressure on people and focus on having fun as a group. We are not a new guild and have been established in WoW since the original beta.

I am going to throw a link to our recruitment thread here for you to browse through and you are welcome to contact me with any questions or just to have a chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-dvali-recruiting-for-progression-in-shadowlands/649358

Click here for our recruitment page on WoW!

Hey T,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath might be a good fit for you both! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 8:30PM to 10:30PM CST and then fill in the gaps with M+, achievement runs, etc.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs! We currently have mainly mid 20-30s players.

We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hello Tiaros!

I think you guys would be a perfect fit with us! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

I feel you, my wife plays with me when she has the time and its difficult to make schedules, raiding, etc all work out. Here’s our copypasta - you might not necessarily make it to our raids (or maybe you will!) but you’d be welcome with us and you’d not have any issues as most of my group is in their 30s now with families, jobs, kids, etc. Add me on discord or Bnet if you’re still looking!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

lets talk about these things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hello Tiaras! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run weekend evenings, times are still TBD. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi Tiaros & Wife,

I really enjoyed reading your post because it hit home. I was in a similar situation a few years ago. It does get lonely playing in a dead guild. And it does get hard to find a group of people that you feel comfortable with. We are a guild of mature people with families that enjoy wow. A lot of us work full time and aren’t able devote 24/7 to our toons. We strive to be drama-free and organized. It’s our shared love of WoW that binds us together and I’m happy to call these people my friends.

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!

Hi Tiaros,

I really think you and your wife would fit well with Bruhalla based on your post.

You had quite a response here, so I may be too late. But you are also always welcome to join our discord as a “friendly/ally.”

Here is the recruitment post for more info and contacts: [H][Thrall]Casual Progression raiding guild <Bruhalla> - #3 by Zaraelfork-tanaris

We are a raiding guild that also likes to do other things. Our progression raiding times are Tues & Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am EST

good luck!

Hey Folks!! I’m building a community for adults as yourselves. May be a good fit? Let me know if you’d like to chat.

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

11 days ago and only seeing this now. /lesigh. It must have gotten bumped, but i’m fine with just planting seeds in the back of people’s minds for the… “we tried this guild… and we’ve done that, now we’re looking to retire…” folk… Your kind of post is few and far between- so I’m late to the party- and an introvert- so I wont say or stay long.

we are a very slow grow group. we know we can’t be everything to all people, so, we’re not going to say that. we know at some point, the casuals will get the itch and go off to find a key /raid spot. It happens. What we want are people that stick through the dry spells while waiting for content. You dont have to login to the game, just keep in touch with discord/ facebook.

We are a family with little to no expectations. We have bad days. We have good days. and we fess up to it, I’m proud to say. No game related drama, just support.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lfm-impressive-hearts-for-shadowlands/721451

Good luck with your search- it’s your game time and you needs to be happy with it.

Hi, Tiaros! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Top of the morning to you!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

Hey Tiaros! You and your wife may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called The Brotherhood, and we’ve been kickin around since 2012. We are active in dungeons, raids, and pvp.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Our members range from 20 to 40 years old, averaging out in the low 30’s.

Unknown Identity is a new guild of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

You don’t have to worry about being left out of anything because of your class/spec/covenant. All we ask is that you come prepared to do your best - the same you’d ask of anyone else you’re teamed up with. If you’re struggling, we’ll offer to help you out as long as you’re willing to put forth the effort of learning.

We want this guild to be a place you can come and have fun without stressing too much and we’re looking for like-minded degenerates who like to play with their peers and contribute to a community.

Majority of us starting the guilt together have known each other for over 10 years. We are very much so a disfunctional family.

Currently Recruiting- All roles

Raid Days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday 6PM PST/ 8PM CST/ 9 PM EST

Thank you for your time!

Contacts:
Bnet: Lif3l3ss#1578
Discord: lif3l3ss#1625