Looking for a fresh server and a fresh guild

Hello everyone! Just looking to start over as new and as much of a fresh start as I can. Just wanting to start as close to the ground floor as possible. I’ve been on Wyrmrest Accord for a while, just looking for something new.

I have level 70 characters on horde side (a level 70 shaman, priest, mage and warlock), and some on alliance side (level 70 monk and druid).

Feel free to reply if interested!

Thanks!

Hi Bellastine,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding at some point in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey Bellastine! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hi Bellastine!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 335 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hi Belastine!

If you enjoy RP servers like Wyrmrest Accord, consider giving Emerald Dream a try! While it’s nothing like the heyday of WPVP and RP events combined into the glorious chaotic bloodbath of old, it’s still a good time.

While we are not an RP guild, we are a smaller group always on the lookout for players to join us.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

Hello there!!!
We are a group of older wow players also on the realm Wrymrest Accord. As.you know it is a RP realm but we don’t role play. We dable in a bit of everything. Very casual and everyone has a real life they need to attend to. Work or family or anything RL always comes first. Zero preasure to log in. The realm was originally very Horde populated so the guild was originally horde. Now we have many people adding their alliance toons or just alliance players joining as well. The guild does raid, run mythic plus together. We have a lot of casual people as well that like to farm mog,mounts,pets,toys. Some are altoholics and have a lot of characters in the guild.
I wish you luck in finding your new home and if you have any questions about us please feel free to ask. Have a great rest of you day!!

Hey, Bellastine,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking some dps and maybe a healer–a mage is our highest need, but we could probably make most of the characters you mentioned work!. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Hey Bella!
We are currently recruiting ranged dps and also have an opening for a resto shaman!
Please take a look at our recruitment post and hmu if you are interested!

Hi Bellastine,

I’d love to discuss our guild with you to see if it’s a good fit for what you’re looking for!

Here is the quick blurb from our recruitment post:

Guild Name: Resolute

Faction: Alliance

Server/Region: Dalaran

Guild Focus: Social, Casual PvE

Primary Activities:

Raids:

• VoTI (8/8 N, 8/8 H AoTC)

• Aberrus (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)

• Amirdrassil (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)

Mythic+

Social Events: Game nights and more

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

• Thursday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

Guild Size: 10-20 Active Individuals

What Sets Us Apart:

Resolute is more than just a guild; it’s a family. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where every member is valued. Our tight-knit community thrives on friendship and mutual respect. Whether you’re running a raid, tackling a Mythic+ dungeon, or joining us for one of our fun game nights, you’ll find camaraderie and support. We’re dedicated to ensuring that everyone has a great time, regardless of their experience level. Join us, and become part of a guild that truly cares about its members.

A Little About Us:

Founded during the early days of Azeroth’s battles, has grown into a sanctuary for players seeking both adventure and companionship. Our members hail from all walks of life, united by a common passion for the game and a commitment to each other.

Future Goals:

As we continue to grow, we aim to expand our raid team, conquer more challenging content, and host even more exciting social events. We’re always looking for new ways to engage and support our members.

Contact Information:

• Battlenet: Thionar#1328

• In-Game: Thiop

• Discord: thionar

If you’re looking for a place to call home in Azeroth, look no further than . We can’t wait to welcome you into our ranks!

Hey!

I don’t know how different Moon Guard will be over WRA for you. But hey figured I’d at least reach out. League of Danger Noodles is a casual raiding guild. We aren’t going to rush to AotC, but we’re going to get it. We’re just a bunch of friends who really like WoW and really don’t like stress.

More details can be found on the MG Forums → [N-PVE] <League of Danger Noodles> Raiding and M+ Guild LFM (along with my discord contact info!).

(Also we’re not an RP guild - we just like MG >.> And a bunch of people are off server anyways now with cross-realm being a thing)

Greetings Bellastine!

FYI guilds are now cross faction and cross realm!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi there ! were a brand new guild ill put the details below !
is recruiting all classes for TWW Aotc Raid Tu/Th 8-10Pm and m+. Multiple 2k+io members looking for more laid back players to join our team. Casuals welcome

Guild & Server: Total Regard:Alliance/Horde: Stormage,Ticho Xrealm ok
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8p-10pm EST
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet Numlok#11234 Middyv#1590
Requirements: Chill/ M+ pushing 2k+ and AOTC focused
Needs: Recruiting all

Hey there, Bellastine! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386

Hi Bellastine! Depending on your schedule, we might be able to help. We’re primarily a PvE-focused group with events generally in the evenings. If you’re interested in raiding, we could use warlock / mage / priest, but we are also open to social/casual members of any class. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!