Looking for a family

Hey guys! Had a long break from WoW but I’m thinking of getting back into it. Only problem is it’s not that fun on one’s own haha, so If anyone knows of any fun social (I have no problem with raiding I’m just no currently geared) guilds on Barthilus Horde. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hi Leyarla,

If you don’t mind the faction and server change we may be what you are looking for. Here is the link to our post and you can hit any one of us up for a chat if interested.

Hey Leyara,

Our guild Brotherhood of Bogans based on Barthilas-Horde is seeking active & social players to do all kinds of current content; Visions, PvP, Raiding, Mythic + and some xmog runs/alt leveling here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to know more about us, feel free to take a look at our recruitment post: Nothin', nada, 10chars

Or you can add me on BNet: Berik#1656
Cheers!

Hey mate :slight_smile: my guild is a mythic raiding guild, but we also have a bolstering social side to it, as well as a ridiculously active discord community. Here’s our recruitment link. Have a browse and if it’s to your liking, just add my BTAG and I’ll inv you when you’re online :slight_smile: