Looking for a community / raiding in 8.3

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Good morning everyone!

I’m still free to a good home
Potty trained and house broken :slight_smile:

Good morning Codvandamme,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS. We also could use a Tank on Mythic plusses during the week but healer or dps in the Raid. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP. I realize tbis may not fit with what you want for times, but we are fun and friendly and have been around for 10 years.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hey Codvandamme,

YES! You sound like our type of guildie! We love to raid, do mythic plus, achievements, and so much more. We have been an active community for over 8 years. I would love to talk to you more about how you can enjoy the game with us! Let’s talk. My btag is rehna#1428. Please feel free to friend me! Talk to you soon!

Here is some more information about us:

Guild Info: Just Wiped on Blackhand / Galakrond – US - Horde

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Thursday 630-930 pm Central

Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic EP - AOTC

Mythic Plus Progression: At the high end we are pushing 10 keys weekly with almost nightly runs. We also run 14s and 15s with varying groups. We also run keys for all levels of play.

Who we are: Our community was established by a player base that appreciates the friendships formed within a guild. Through our 8 years, we have established real life friendships and remained active through every lull between expansions.

Our goals: Our progression raiders aim to achieve timely AOTC each tier. Mythic content is a bonus. In addition, we strive to help each player reach their own personal goals. Our mythic plus players look forward to pushing keys and enjoy the challenge they bring. You won’t find any elitist attitudes here. We are fully about helping each other improve and taking down harder content together. At the end of the day, we are here to have FUN!

Discord: We use it daily even when we are not in game. This is where friendships grow and so does the ribbing. This is not your ordinary discord channel and is certainly for mature audiences only.

Raid Recruitment: All DPS classes will be considered. However, we are in direct need of the following classes: Mage, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shadow Priest, and Ret Paladin.

We have published information in Warcraft logs, Facebook, Raider IO, and on our website. We can happily share this information with you as requested. blizz does not allow links in their posts

Contact Information: Please feel free to friend me in discord so we can chat at Rehna#2470. Or you can find me online at btag Rehna#1428. Look up our recruitment officer Sonasti at jotate#1266 too for more information!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Kyndarra, aka Rehna, GM Just Wiped

Good evening all.

Good morning all. Still open to finding a home. Feel free to add me… BT: Snuggles#11849 or Discord: Snuggles#3678

2 Likes

Started working on my DH and DK today :slight_smile:

Hoping to be ready for 8.3

Is there no need for tanks anymore?

[Alliance] 8/8H 1-Day only Raiding - Sunday 7pm-1030est

Ally Cross-Realm Raiding Group is looking for any raiders as we continue farming this Eternal Palace til N’zoth raid.

surfingdude#11175

Hello, let me know if you’re interested in joining us.

1 Like

Hello Codvandamme! Our raid team is looking for some swanky dps to help us, but we appreciate players that can flex. We have two raid nights but if you could only make one due to RL obligations, that’s fine, too!

Info below and much luck with your search!

The Remnants of Hope is a guild on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream. We are a multi-gaming community and have been around for 10 years! When you apply to The Remnants of Hope, you are not just joining a guild - but an entire community. We have 4 active divisions (WoW, ESO, SWOTR and GW2) in our community.

Within the WoW division we have many active departments that offer various events.

PvE-

Our raid team is currently 6/8H in Eternal Palace Progression. Raid nights are Wed/Sat 8 pm EST with “last chance” mythic+ on Mondays the same time.

PvP-

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are looking for a new leader to consolidate our PvP efforts. Several of our PvPers usually out killing horde and are always looking for more help!

Roleplay-

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders.

Crafting-

Our crafting department makes sure our guild bank remains stocked with inventory so that we can provide feasts and flasks for every raid. We host contests, giveaways and will help you get items like the HiveMind mount or Artifact Fishing pole.

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Frostsprit (btag spacemission#1622, Discord Frostsprit#4890)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

PVE: Lakeborne-Emerald Dream

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

Visit our website at www.remnantsofhope (.com).
While we do have a somewhat rigorous application process, this is to ensure that our community will be the right fit for you!

Decided to run monk / Druid and DK. So I am practicing healing, tanking and dpsing. Who doesn’t like ranged dps :slight_smile:

Heya Codv,

We raid two nights not one, but take a look and see if any of the following peaks your interest: Pak Cafan is a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Just unlocked Kul Tirans!

Learning to heal as well. With all the 8.3 news, I am getting ready for an exciting time to be playing the game.

Did I mention I’ll faction swap if needed?

Seems like ya got loads of people after you so I’ll keep this short sweet!
We are curentlu rebuilding our raid team and could use basically anything but especially heals! :grin:
We are a super chill, fun, and social guild
We have a wide variety of activities we do through out the week as a guild as well as a fun and active discord!
I added ya on bnet look forward to talking with ya to see if we can be a good fit for you! :+1:

Morning all!

1 Like

How about those new DK races :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Thanks. Mostly looking for Horde.