Looking for a chill guild :>

Update: Found a guild
Hi! I haven’t been in a guild for a few years, and now that season 3 is out, I’ve decided to look for a guild to play and hang out with. I play BM Hunter and Feral Druid (though my hunter is the most geared right now with an item level of 452). I’m also thinking about playing Demon Hunter and Mage once I have them at 70. I am interested in mythic keystones and raiding (I haven’t raided in a long time but would like to learn again!) I play on NA Thrall.

[I am looking for a guild on a realm that’s connected to Thrall or on Thrall itself, I would rather not buy a realm transfer.]

2 Likes

Hey there! We’d be open to adding another Hunter to our roster, or Feral, whichever you prefer! We’re a pretty laid-back guild located on Turalyon, we push as far as we can when we get to Mythic but we’re very chill about it, we’re something between casual and mid-core and to put it best, we’re a raiders retirement home! I’ll leave our copy-paste below, but hit me up if you’d like to talk more about a home here. :slightly_smiling_face:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9N & 1/9H Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9N & 1/9H ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hi Allyaira!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

1 Like

Heya! We really may be what you’re looking for. We take a life first approach to the game. Please check out our post and reach out to us on Discord if you would like to chat more!

1 Like

Hey Allyaira,

We’d love to add a feral druid to our team.

The Righteous is one of Thrall’s largest and most active guilds, but we are like a big family of mostly over 30+ folks.

We have 2 Mythic raid teams (Tues/Wed and Sat/Sun)
and a Heroic raid team (Thur/Fri). We also have a Casual/Alt raid night.
All raid times are 8pm to 11pm EST. We also have a weekly Alt/Casual raid night.

We run keys of all levels and have an active discord community during season.

We also have events and some of the top collectors on the server.

Our THur/Fri AotC team is currently recruiting a DPS.

If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to call home,you can reply here or hit me up in BNET, Selorin#1673