Looking for a casual guild

I haven’t decided if I want to be horde or alliance but I do know that I wish to do some PvE and PvP in the end game when I eventually get there.

I just don’t wanna feel rushed to get to 60 and raid right away, I definitely want to take some time to level and enjoy myself.

If you want to get in touch with me you can add me in Bnet @ToastyHobo#1466

Or on Discord @Claptimus Prime#8963

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We will announce our server name next week when lists get released.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Saws#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me if you have any questions / application form.

Hi there,

Check us out, you would be a great fit:

sent you a friends request over discord

Sent you a request on Discord, but would love to have you if you are interested.

Vindication is recruiting. We are a 1 day / week raiding guild in North America who have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on getting the most done in a short amount of time.

We will be focusing on leveling up as quickly as possible and jumping into dungeons for pre-raid gear and transition to MC and Onyxia as soon as possible and beyond. Our class officers are encouraged to look out for their own and they will be there to support you, not dictate you. We know that we will have veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Raid Days:
SUNDAY 8pm-12mid, est
PVP EST Server: Herod
We also have strong PVPers that will be focusing on ranking on non-raid days.

Discord Contacts: Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354 Gorgrath#7230

Discord Server: https:// discord. gg/hhAzPYZ

Sent a friend request through Discord. We have a small server that was set up for mature players that are still undecided about what they want to play. Mainly for people to be able to chat while they play and decide about guilds, factions, etc.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

Requested text

Hey there, we’re a newly formed guild seeking to build out our community with strong players also seeking balance. Check us out and reach out with any questions!

<Dad Club> [NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST]

Discord to learn more:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

Hello, I think you would be a great fit for our guild.

Sent you a request on Discord, check out our alliance guild. We are pretty casual but will also be doing all endgame content. And we will be pvping daily! I think you’d be a good fit.

Hello! I just added you on Discord to chat a bit more about Cakewalk, a casual raiding guild that will be rolling on Fairbanks PvP (PST) as Alliance. Hope to chat soon!

Hi Flokin! It sounds like Fifteen Years Later could be a good fit for you because we plan on doing PvE and PvP at end game, but are going to get there at our own pace. We want to be able to enjoy all aspects of classic and make new friends. We are going Horde on Stalagg-PvP. Our schedule is Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST.
Let me know if you have any questions! Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

We sound like a good fit. Come chill with us in discord and find out before launch!

Group of us Decided to Go Horde When Classic Server Announcement Came abroad

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild)

Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server Prior to This Posting

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192
Meridine#8629

If you are looking for a casual guild, then we are the perfect fit for you. Our guild has families and lives outside of WoW and focus on enjoying the content rather than min/maxing everything and blitzing through content.

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

For the Horde?