Looking for a Casual Guild

Hey all,

I’m a returning player - played obsessively until mid-WotLK. I started a Demon Hunter on another realm and was able to do a lot with him (ilvl: 248), but that realm is extremely inactive, and it was getting boring around the end game. I heard Area 52 is where all of the Horde action is at, so I rolled a Fire Mage to toy around with. I’m just starting him from scratch, rather than boosting. I want to get a feel for gameplay and the community before transferring my other character over, and if I like this guy, he might be my new main anyway.

Okay, now that I got that introduction out of the way (had to mention all of that because who’s looking to recruit a level 10 Mage? Lol) - what I’m looking for in the long term (gonna take me a few weeks to level up, get decent gear and then decide if I want to bring DH over) is a casual guild with an active in-game community. I’m not big on Discord chat outside of necessary activities. I want a guild that does fun activities outside of raiding like achievement runs, mount collection, old raids, whatever. I may occasionally be interested in the current raid, but I am absolutely not a hardcore player anymore when it comes to raiding, nor do I want to be. I was spending a lot of time on the DH just running through old content, soloing raids, etc.

Sorry for the long post, but I’m really clear on what I want at this stage of my life and after playing the game so long, so I do not want to waste my time jumping from guild to guild. I was going to wait until I leveled up more to ask, but honestly, the game can be a little boring without guild chat.

Thanks all!