Looking for a casual, fun guild for Horde on Tichondrius

Way over 50, retired, and just started learning WOW October of last year. Loving the Druid (Balance 401 and Tank 396). Playing Horde on the Tichondrius server. I have been part of a few guilds, but have not found the right one that is a good fit for me.

I am part of a fantastic clan in Diablo that is no longer very active since Blizzard decided to abandon Diablo for the most part, but still have good friends there and occasionally pop in and play a little Diablo. Looking for that type of connection with a guild in WOW.

Love doing the daily and weekly quests and have enjoyed doing the mythic dungeons I have completed so far. However, I am still learning a lot, so I do not take myself real serious :grin:. I am on discord and enjoy the interesting conversations and positive banter when playing the game.

If you believe I may fit into your guild as a member, please give me a shout. My user name in discord is Hit Ground#7007 If you want to send me a direct message or talk to me a bit to see if you believe I might fit in your guild socially.

Thanks