Looking for a AoTC and semi-mythic raiding guild

Hello! I’m looking for a new guild going into DF interested in pushing AoTC with some mythic in mind for a fun challenge. Through out SL I’ve achieved AoTC and KSM as well as 2/10 M in both CN and SoD. I currently main my DK but plan on playing a Evoker if possible! I am open to server/faction transfers as well would love to here from you!

Bnet: LemonCannon#1536

Discord: LemonCannon#2615

Also can provide logs on request

1 Like

Heya, I’ll leave our guild spam below, but I’d be interested in having a chat with you about our guild and maybe raiding here. If you’re interested in what you see, you can shoot me a message on Discord at Jasterqt#2487

Four Oh Four, the guild you’ve been looking for but haven’t been able to find!

About Us:
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together across multiple games over the years. Most of us have been playing WoW since TBC, some earlier and have decided to make our own raid group and push for Cutting Edge.

We’re all fairly laid back, but focused when it comes to progression. We’re all extremely critical of our own mistakes and rarely make the same mistake twice. Quick learners, good button pressers, memers, mythic plusers, even a few pvpers.

Expectations:
We want to set clear and realistic expectations and goals for the expansion. We are aiming for Cutting Edge, but as a new guild we don’t have delusions of getting it in the first tier as we go through growing pains and learning.

That being said, we are setting 6/8M as the minimum for a successful first tier, with cutting edge being obtained in Tier 2 as what we would identify as a successful tier.

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for similar players to us. Memers that like to progress at a decent pace, actively work on their own character and improving without raging. We want players that are going to do mythic+ and have a good time, especially bigger keys, etc. We want players that come with knowledge of the fights(Watch videos, read guides), consumables and a readiness to do whatever the fight may need.

Raid Days

Tuesday, 9pm-12am EST

Wednesday, 9pm-12am EST

Thursday, 9pm-12am EST

What We’re Recruiting

DPS
1 - Death Knight
1 - Hunter
1 - Boomkin DPS with Resto Offspec

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your class is listed or not

Contact
If you’re interested you can head over to https://discord.gg/cVfaGeDVtp to apply or reach out to Jasterqt#2487 or Wulfy#1798 on Discord if you have any questions.

Hey there gamer!

[THE NUMPTY BRIGADE] on Illidan is looking for more! While we were established at the end of Sanctum as an AOTC-focused guild, and after achieving that goal with relative ease in Sepulcher, we’re looking to build our roster so that in Dragonflight we can push ourselves into progging some Mythic!

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday at 7:30-10:30PM CST. For Fated raids, we are 10/10H for Nathria, 8/10H for Sanctum, and 11/11H for Sepulcher. We have been on a break from raiding, but now that prepatch is here, we intend to start raiding again to try out the new talent systems!

In addition to raiding, we’re very keen on keys, with the majority of our members achieving KSM and beyond each tier. Other activities our members like to indulge in are: PvP, achievement and mount farming, and the latest craze has been playing Phasmophobia!

If you have any questions, feel free to apply:

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to an officer:

Ackleholic#3313 (Discord) / Kreg#2602 (Discord)