Looking for a active guild!

I am looking for active guild to do mythics and raids with. Willing to power lvl character on any server, i am best at ranged dps and still new to healing. Hoping to hear from someone soon.

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

boat shoes and scotch is currently looking for active people to help build our raid roster. we are currently on arthas horde side. we just restarted the guild yesterday and slowly but surely building towards shadowlands. khoneycutt#1439

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi Telanti!

Company of Fools is an active Horde guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We are 12/12H and 2/12M in Ny’alotha and we are looking to fill out our raid team with more DPS. We also run Mythic+ dungeons, battlegrounds, hunt for achievements and transmogs, and overall have a good time together.

Hit me up in bnet to chat about joining us!

Thanks,
retrofunk#1776

I’m very interested in your guild, my btag is Zarth950#1271

Hi!

We are currently looking for a couple of dps for our mythic raid team. We are 12/12H and moving into mythic. We raid Tuesday and Friday nights at 9pm est. I would love to chat if you have time!

Battletag is Alikona#11551 and discord is Dem#5747

Hello,

If you are still looking check Jaded out at the Following [H] Jaded - Fresh reroll guild starting on Bleeding Hollow

Look me up in game Escaflownae#1845. I think I have what you are looking for. We have an active community for over five years now and going strong. Take some time to look over this link and if you are interested let me know: