Looking for a a new home on Mal'Ganis

Logged in after reset and guild leader just decided to nuke the guild. Kicked everyone out with an explanation.

I’m mainly focused on mythic + and raiding. I’m 9/9 on Heroic and hoping to push into Mythic. I have 4 max lvl toons with 3 of them being 480+ and quickly gearing up the last. I’m on almost every day. I’ve been playing since the end of Cataclysm with a break during Legion and WoD. I’m really not looking to transfer realms since I’ve already done that a few times and it just isn’t worth the hassel with War Within coming soon. I’d really like to get all of my characters into the same guild since that’s just easier. Thanks for reading.

Hi, Habenmilche. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H). We’re looking to finish up our 20-man roster to start mythic, so we would be a great team for you to join up with. We have very active players who are on most nights doing keys and generally having a good time.

We are not on Mal’Ganis but we would not require you to transfer. As you said, with War Within on the horizon we’re embracing the cross-realm mentality and using discord heavily to form groups and chat. Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hey man. Just gonna drop off my copy pasta guild spam, if you’re interested in mythic raiding… feel free to reach out to me on discord. final1816 is my username.

< Seraph > on US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features are:
LGBQT+ Friendly
Core raids for each team
Community raids & mount runs open to all
Legacy & achievement events open to all
M+ Dungeons
Twitch hosting for raiders
Social Media promotion
Active guild discord
Blizzcon meetups
Cross-faction raiding

Raid Team 1: Barely Heroic
9/9 AOTC, (Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 1:00am CST) - Kylani#1647

Raid Team 2: Unsundered
9/9 AOTC, (Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm CST) - Sawfty#11491

Raid Team 3: Reunion
5/9 Mythic, AOTC, (Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 - 11:00pm CST) - Abiel#1181, Finalization#1816
Recruitment is now open for DPS and Healers for the Reunion team as we round out the roster

Reunion is building upon almost two decades of raiding history in Seraph to bring Cutting Edge progression back to the guild.

The team was formed by several veteran Officers who each have well over a decade of high end raiding experience, including an officer that raided for a US 3rd guild. Reunion unites old friends with keen new faces to challenge the hardest content that WoW has to offer.

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

1 Like

Hey Habenmilch,

Zero Visibility is always looking for amazing people to join our AoTC/Mythic Prog raid team.

We raid Tues & Thurs

Feel free to message me on discord claddam or ingame Claddam#1973

Catch ya in game :slight_smile: