Looking for a 2 night Mythic team

Hi, I’m currently playing a frost mage and am in a casual guild that’s 3/12 mythic. I’m feeling super unfulfilled by being the only one who ever seems to want to push to get better and instead of becoming disgruntled or forcing change on a group of players that’s currently happy with where they are, I feel it’s best that I moved on.

So here’s what I’m looking for. I’m looking to raid two nights a week, later in the evening, so probably a PST guild would be best. I currently play with RL friends on monday and wednesday, so those two nights are out of play for me right now. I am stubbornly a frost mage at the moment, but going in to shadowlands I’m looking at potentially playing frost, arcane, shadow, or balance. My mage is sufficiencly geared and I currently parse blue/purple on most fights. I have some experience, long ago now, of raiding at the higher end, but for the last several years I’ve mostly been an aotc guy. I always come prepared with consumables and try to get an understanding of fights ahead of time. I have a small daughter, so anything prior to 8pm cst will not work for, unfortunately.

Anyways, there it is. I’m currently on Bleeding Hollow horde side, so if your groups there thats a $$ plus for me. If you have any questions please respond here and I’ll get in touch with you.

Hey there. If you’re interested in weekend raiding, Split is a Horde, late night (EST), weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis. I definitely appreciate the desire to improve and that’s the type of player we’re targeting.

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

Our leadership is 12/12 mythic Ny’alotha. Our core has been cutting edge raiding since WotLK with multiple realm firsts and mythic tiers completed. As we’ve gotten older as a community, our availability towards WoW has diminished to a 2 day, weekend schedule.

We’re being selective with our recruiting process. If interested, please reach out to me on Discord we’ll chat to see if this could be a mutual fit:

Discord: Elms#2120
Bnet: Elms#1515

Good luck in your search.

Oh heyyy mystery mage,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add one more ranged DPS

Denovo is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

Our first official raid as Denovo will be Friday August 14

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 5:30PM PST - 9:00PM PST
Saturday: 5:30PM PST - 9:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

Hmm well doesn’t seem like we align on times, but just in case we raid Tues-Wed 7-11EST.
Love the rest of what you posted. LOVE hearing people talking about “pushing to get better” and also have a lot of respect for anyone playing Frost over Fire right now.

If some how your schedule changes let me know.
We have been raiding together since mid-Wrath of the Lich King and would love to have a chat with you.

Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hello, we are recruiting and you may be a great fit for our group:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Times don’t align perfectly but we are on Bleeding Hollow and start Ra-den progress tomorrow. Currently 5/12.

Hello,
We are Sublime a horde guild on hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild looking for a few ranged to round out our roster. Below is a little more info about us as well as Bnet info.
Look forward the chatting with you :slight_smile:

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal ranged positions opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 8/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Hello, Divine (H) Tichondrius 5/12M

Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Recruiting: Ranged dps (Full on hunters)

We are an active community that has been together for roughly 3 years. Looking to push shadowlands at a semi-hardcore level. In high need of ranged dps.

Hey Fallstaff!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 7/12M mythic raid team and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives our raiders the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us! Add me on btag (valannia#1629)!

Really hoping to find something. Any tuesdays/thursdays out there?

Tues/Thursday guild here.
Check out the info then hit me up on discord
Mental#9967