Looking for 2v2 Partner (Faerlina Alliance) 2300xp

2300xp in 3v3… I’m destro warlock, not going SL/SL

What i want:
ret paladin
Rogue
resto druid
or possibly boomkin or ele sham (not sure if either are any good)

2 Likes

How are you a 2.3k exp destro Warlock who is unsure of what classes are good in arena?

6 Likes

Every post you’ve ever made has been super basic questions about macros, addons, basic game knowledge.

I’m not saying you’re not 2.3k xp but…

1 Like

Try faerlina forums

1 Like

You’ve posted threads like this on these forums a number of times which is fine but I highly recommend you use the Faerlina Discord or look for your partner in-game. Most people never come to these forums or if they do it’s only to read a Blue post.

2 Likes

Let us know how Destro feels in 2s. I’ve been considering running Hpal/Destro with a friend of mine.

Double hard-casting…ballsy.

I’ve played it over 2k in wotlk but… yea… it’s not going to be so easy in tbc…

1 Like

Yeah I think HPal got pretty decent in Wrath, right? I didn’t play past TBC so I’m just going off word-of-mouth.

1 Like

Yes sir. They are incredible in wotlk, it might even be their peak. Destro as well. It’s a great time to play that comp for sure. Affliction/hpal is also solid.

1 Like

He was 2.3k xp 12 years ago, and randomly thinks that’s relevant in tbcc. So many former “glads” that can’t even hit weapon rating.

2 Likes

as if hitting that rating in TBCC means anything these days lmao.

When are you going to learn that this forum does not belong to the alliance of Faerlina? Post your threads in the proper section.

I’m sure you would do really well with a
combat rogue
Holy priest
Full survival hunter with no aimed shot
Full fury warrior
Fire mage

Literally never seen the guy and I been Faerlina since day 1. Either he’s a recent xfer or a bought account

I stopped playing TBC sometime after i started… just came back a month ish ago? i’m bad with time… also i’ve never played TBC, i started WoW in MoP, and yes i’m true ferfykins… I’m kind of notorious on arena forums. for retail. and i just hit 70 a few days ago… People are morons, that’s all i’ll say with their pretentious assumptions.

I remember Ferfykins from the arena forums back in Legion. I knew the name sounded familiar.

Every post you’ve made outside of this one could have been answered by google in about 30 seconds. I feel sorry for anyone that has to interact with you on a daily basis.

Yeah i didn’t play much of Legion, BFA, or Shadowlands, all were boring to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.