Looking for 2-3 day around 7:30 - 12 EST

Hello,

Been raiding off and on for many years, since vanilla.

I can play any class and don’t have a problem switching for the right fit.
If I were to switch I realize I wouldn’t be progressing instantly and would have some catching up to do.

Current classes:
Rogue: 220,
Warrior: 210,
DK: 185
Mage:192
Monk:180
Druid:195
Hunter:180
Warlock: 190

Won’t bore you with all the past experience, can give you some more if you’re interested.
Recent tiers:

Legion:
7/7M EN,
3/3M TOV, Broke up early, switched to another guild to finish out the tier(don’t remember the name)
10/10M Nighthold, Don’t remember the Guild Name
Didn’t play in Tomb
9/10M Argus, came back at the end to prepare for BFA

BFA:
4/8M Uldir Tried to make my own guild, didn’t go as well as I had hoped.
9/9M BoD
took a break until shadowlands release.

Shadowlands:
Joined a guild with some IRL friends at the start, the guild wasn’t what we were looking for and friends went to other places. Just been doing M+ mainly waiting to see what I wanted to do. Finally decided to attempt to get back into a Mythic progression guild. Looking to get into a place before 9.1 so I can hit the ground running with a group.

Thanks for your time.
Reach out to me if you are interested. Or drop your spam here

Discord: Pete#2683
Bnet: Skeeter#1117

Added you!

If you can go a little later, I am looking for a couple more ranged dps for my guild. We are an adult only group (21+, though average age range is 30’s-40’s) and we raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Currently 9/10H, with regular pulls to P2 on Sire. Outside of raids our guild does things like keys, leveling alts, some even dabble in pvp. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Still feeling out options

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

5/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Still waiting for you to accept discord invite to chat!

Hey Dctid!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

< Agony > is an Area 52 Horde guild focused on semi-hardcore raiding progression. We formulated on Shadowlands release and have a solid core at the moment. As of now we are AOTC and 2/10M but lack the players to push into meaningful mythic progression until next raid tier.

Raid Times

Our current progression raid times are Tuesday 9:00pm EST - 12:00am EST and Wednesday 9:30 EST - 12:30 EST. We have an optional raid time on Sundays at the same time for farming heroic but as of right now everyone is pretty decently passed heroic gear.

We run mythic+ throughout the week and a lot of our core team is KSM.

Recruitment

Currently we are filling out our team with a few more DPS and Healers.

High Priority: Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Holy Priest

Mid Priority: Ele/Enh, Boomkin, Resto Druid, Rogue

Any other exceptional DPS/Heals feel free to apply.

For any questions feel free to contact us

Kai, Recruitment Officer

Discord: vvioletkai#2523 BNet: Violet#12301

Eric, Guild Master

Discord: Anemia#9539 BNet: Anemia#11356

Hello , I also added you on discord
We have 3 raid teams in guild, very active.
6/10M, Raid Thur/Friday 8pm-11pm
6/10M Wed/Thur 8am-11am
3/10M Mondays 8am-11am
Reach out if this interests you

Without#1930: Battle net
Withoutt#8803 :Discord

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

we currently do not have a rogue so i think you’d be a great fit. ill leave our guild spam below. if you’re interested get in touch. if not good luck on your search!

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Ranged dps
Resto shaman
Resto druid
rogue
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Dctid!

I’ll keep it short and simple. Meme Regime is a guild on Mal’Ganis (Horde). We are very CE focused and are looking for like minded raiders to join our roster. We are 6/10M and pushing. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9PM EST to 12AM EST. We are very interested in talking to you. Please add my BTAG and let’s discuss Gooeytiddy#1804

Hope yo hear from you soon!

Hey!

Prime is a 7/10M guild that has been on Boulderfist for 12+ years! Our realm is connected with Maiev, Bloodscalp, Dunemaul, Stonemaul, and Sen’jin.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 9pm EST - 12:15am EST. When a new tier drops we raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm EST - 12am EST, and we go back down to 2 days ~1 month of raiding. We also run m+ and have an optional heroic alt raid on Fridays.

Application: [forms.gle/yZzRWet4eKXsHWG48]

If you’d like to chat or have any questions feel free to reach out!
Discord: Zar#1903
Bnet: Zaraeste#1514

Hello! I see you have a lot of options here, but if you’d like to hear about us, you’ll find the link below!

Discord: Cohan#9678
Bnet: Cohan#11870

If you have any questions, and would like to join, or are potentially interested in trying out, feel free to reach out to either of us. Best of luck!

Dctid,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 3/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hi Dctid,

Stardust raids twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST

Some of our members started raiding in Vanilla, including the GM, so you’ll be in good company.

We have an immediate need for a boomkin since we don’t currently have one. Other DPS options include spriest, warlock, DK, or Warrior. Our tanking and healing cores are strong, so we don’t have any openings in those roles.

We see gear as a short term challenge that’s worth waiting for in order to get valued long term raiders. Thanks to M+ and other gearing tools in WoW, gear is not nearly the issue it was in Vanilla. (farming resistance gear…/shudder)

I’ll also spare you a long 10-year guild history. What’s important to note here is that Stardust falls in between the AOTC and CE buckets. We try to get through heroic content as soon as possible before working through as much of the mythic content as we can. Although we’ve had success in reaching CE in the past, we can’t guarantee it and therefore won’t over promise. This takes the pressure off, limits burn out, and makes the guild more sustainable. After all, we are not sprinters. We are distance runners. Being clear about this and looking for others with goals that align helps keep our team strong and protect our guild from falling apart during a time when many guilds are disappearing.

We can certainly answer any questions you many have if/when we speak. As I mentioned earlier, we want to make sure that we are a good fit for you based on your goals.

Oh, I don’t spam. I take the time to provide custom responses to recruitment posts. We are that committed to finding good fits.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck with your guild search, and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

I’d say we wouldn’t want rogue. Unfortunately they are in a position where they just don’t bring much and so many of these fights require utility. For melee you are better off with DK. Any ranged is fine, but we have a lot of hunters :slight_smile:

If you are interested in our guild please reach out!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there,
< Pumpin> [H] Illidan is looking for talented DPS to round out our core roster as we push for CE.
We especially need a boomkin, but are willing to work around whatever class you feel most comfortable on – let’s talk!
We are currently 6/10M and making quick progress on Council.
We raid on Wednesdays 5:30-8:30 PST and Fridays 6:30-9:30 PST.
We are an active community both in and out of game, taking raiding seriously while having a good time doing it.
Feel free to check out our earlier forum post and out WoWprogress page if you’d like, and please get in touch if you have any questions or to apply for a trial:
discord: sadie#0712 (preferred)
bnet: sadiebug#1358

Hi Dctid!

Im from [A] Elysium on Turalyon US and we are currently looking for all DPS! Our Raid team is currently 2/10M and we are looking for more dps to continue our progression. We would love to have you join us as Feral. Our Raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST. We have an optional Alt/Casual raid that happens on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST as well. We also have a lot of people in guild that like to push high keys. Our point is to progress in all aspects of the game while having fun together.

Here is our post if you would like more detailed info.

You can also add me on btag if you would like to talk more! Sola#11923

Hi, I’m from Bring the Pain on Area 52 (Horde) and we are just starting mythic this coming Thursday! We got our AOTC last raid night, and tonight we’re doing a drunk off-spec heroic night to take a fun breather.

We are SUPER casual, and very close. We kill each other on trash, and we don’t have anything specific you need to do in order to raid with us; just meet reasonable dps (believe me, it’s not a high requirement). We provide flasks, food, pots, etc., for our raiders, and of course have paid repairs.

We raid Thurs+Sun 7-10pm EST… and we progress. We don’t do it quickly, but we do it. We got to 4/12M last raid tier. It’s not CE-focused at all, we’re just going as far as we can and enjoying the experience! We’re all adults with lives/jobs/families and we keep the game as a GAME.

If you’re interested, feel free to message me on bnet; Synthesize#1822 AND if you’d like to try us out TONIGHT, this is our drunk/offspec heroic night of shenanigans! A lot of our pugs end up staying, so we’d love to have you along!

(Oh, and as for what we’re looking for, in terms of class/spec: play whatever makes you happy!)