Looking at transferring from Mankrik

I have a group of 5 people looking to transfer from Mankrik, we were just curious of the activity horde side and the overall raid scene!

Dont see many horde tbh.

We have a nice community. It’s not dead, but we could use more like yourselves :slight_smile:

I remember it like it was yesterday. The year was 2020, it was a cold November night. I was randomly killing mobs in Silithus… Then it strucked me. In the distance, there was something big. Something hairy. The horns… the mean look… YES! YEEES YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!! I saw it with my own eyes. It was a Tauren. In our civilisation, on this realm, to this date, horde members were a myth. Many souls wandered for countless hours looking for them yet no one was ever able to see one. Until that day. I was the first one on Westfall to see one. No one believed me that day. But trust me, I did meet a horde member once!

2 Likes

I very infrequently see horde players, even when farming ore and going all over the place.

It is a good server and people are helpful. We could use more Horde though but the server is fun.