Looking at all the xmog drops from a specific NPC

I’ve been looking at some transmog addons but haven’t quite seen what I’m looking for, tho it is entirely possible that I just missed it. Rather than looking at a character and seeing where to find things, is there an addon that lets you see all of the drops from a specific NPC, and you can see what you’re missing, across alts and item types?

e.g. I’d look at Emeriss, one of the world event dragons, and it would tell me if some plate-wearer already has the Acid Inscribed Greaves, a caster has gotten then Staff of Rampant Growth, etc…

I know All The Things lists everything the current character can collect in the tooltip, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a setting to expand that to include all of the drops that are still uncollected, regardless of class restriction.

1 Like

I did look at All The Things, but phew it covers so much. Maybe someday I’ll dive into it, it does look nice but atm it’s a lot for a little thing.

But good news! I found a nice little addon someone made just recently;

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/doomwalker-transmog-tracker

It only checks Doomwalker, but I made some additions to it to make it list all of the drops from the dragons and Kazzak as well.