Looking 4 guild PVE (A) NA

Looking for a new home for classic , NA PVE Alliance guild , running a hunter with serious friends prot war , holy priest holy pally plus 3 dps , all very skilled played game since vanilla used to run our own guild but most quit the game , we have kids now and want to play more casual .

Loot , Looking for DKP , EPGP or possibly loot council but we’re flexible with that

All from east North America looking for a 2 or 3 night a week raid schedule roughly 7pm - 12pm “ish” EST raid times , any nights work .

Will be here through all phases , help guildies show up early with consumables and some pvp on the side , all of us are roughly 30 want to play casual but yet take things serious . Ready to start leveling enjoy it then obtain our pre raid BIS

Add me Brock45#1249 if things sound good , Thanks

Currently unable to use Bnet to message people due to where im located, is there any other way i can get in contact with you?

1 Like

Sent you a friend request.

Here’s our info though.

1 Like

We understand life and how its swings…Especially when it comes to Bromances and killing the game. We’ll be raiding Weds/Sunday in 3 hour increments if that sounds up your alley.

1 Like

added ya on bnet Brock. I look forward to hearing from ya and i think the group of ya would be a great fit. -DaKoTa

1 Like

Reply to me on here for now then please I would rather not post our guild discord online here thanks

Take a look at the link I sent you and if your interested my discord info is on there.

Ok cool I will share it with the guys , 60 in 3 weeks may be a bit hardcore but I will see what they say , I appreciate the reply

It’s more of a 4 week goal want to be in MC in a month

Maybe Grievance? A laid back, casual raiding guild. We are more about the journey and friendships than rushing 60 and progression. Although we will have progression.

We will have some hit 60 quickly, they then turn around and help their guild mates so we can all be in a place to kill some bosses.

You can add our Alliance guild leader if you wish to know more Creed#6349

1 Like

We are a semi-hardcore guild, we dont plan to raid until mid october time frame, we will raid at least 2 days a week (dates and times are undecided yet we will have a meeting on the 17th to get times figured out) we take more pride in our community aspect than us a raiders. we will make sure everyone is showing up on time with consumables and WBs but also play other games together as well. We also have leadership positions available if people wish to apply for them. my Discord is Tmac#7095 if you would like to get a hold of me from there i will be able to get you a lot more information from there such as our Informational Sheet.

1 Like

Ok cool I’ll share with the guys , I will say same as I did to the other guy having 40 people raid ready in 4 weeks after launch to me is a bit hardcore , we can def do it but I wouldn’t say we will be that hardcore throughout all of the phases . Getting BIS pre raids gold for 60 mount farming consumables capping professions etc could take a couples weeks in itself , when you find out raid times or days please let me know thanks so much

I dont truthfully think we’ll be ready by then that is just our goal right now, were still working on our Raid roster and dont have enough guild members to fill it yet, this is just a best case scenario.

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8

Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

1 Like

Just following up to see if yall found a home. If not again, feel free to check us out! GL&HF!!!

Just dropping a reply incase you guys are still on the hunt. Added you on bnet. Running guild alliance side on herod. MWF 8 to 11pm cst (9 to 12 est) raid times. Hit me up and we can chat more.

Thanks I’m sorry for being late we actually ended up going to Pagel and a lot of our old guildies decided to come back I appreciate your reply thanks

Progress without the sacrifice of FUN! Symphony of Souls [A] PAGLE!

Intro: Adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60 and preparing to enter Molten Core! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy the re-birth of vanilla WoW and work our way together through the likes of BWL, Naxx, and BARRENS CHAT!

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult casual raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however as this is a casual guild we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:

Druid - Resto Medium
Hunter - High
Mage - Medium
Paladin - Holy High
Priest - High
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High
Warrior - Tank Medium
Warlock - High

Hop into our discord or add me on battle net!
Ghyst#1586 Discord - discord. gg/DgwdnPF

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild on Pagle, perhaps we can assist! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE - #3 by Lunakittay-thrall

I think you would all be a good fit for our guild especially with the time you want to raid. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High