Class/Spec: Enhance Shaman
Faction: Horde/Alliance
Cleared: 10/10 H CN, 10 /10 H 5/10M SoD (Progged on 8 bosses
Btag: TRUTH#11644
Availability: Pref 2 OR 3Day guild 7-12 CT

1 Like

bump bump bump and bump some more

Hello Damyou,

I think you might be able to find a home in The Vending Machine We’re an AOTC focused guild that loves to keep the game fun. If you like what you see in the linked post, add me on discord or bnet so we can talk more.

do you guys dabble in mythic at all? sorry just me myself i enjoy dabbling more so into mythic raid… former ce raider myself are always in the hunt for it. at least honestly that is my goal to at least push in to mythic

Hey there, while we don’t really push for CE we do like dabbling in Mythic and seeing how far we can get every tier. I don’t wanna waste too much of your time so I’ll leave our copy-paste below and if you’d like to give us a try and our times work for you then hit me up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N with some pulls on Anduin and depending on interest we’ll either try some Heroic or give more attempts on Anduin this coming Saturday!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag/discord to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Contacts: Discord - Sulveris#2701 | Btag - GingerHeals#11438

Hi! We’re an alliance guild in Whisperwind (Aes Sedai), looking to fill our ranks up with some new faces. We’re exploring Heroic currently, but our focus is mythic content. We don’t have an immediate focus on a class/spec as we prioritize player over class so we’re open to any applicants as long as the cohesion is there.

Our guild page: Mythic Guild LFM T-Th 730-10PM CST

def keep that in mind i may have a buddy looking to xfer over to where ever i end up as well.

Hey there Dungeon Crawl is recruiting range/melee dps we raid tues and Thursday 8-11 est with an optional day Saturday on illidan we mostly do heroic and usually the first few bosses on mythic we mostly just like to have fun raiding not think of it as a job.If you would like to chat my GT is Corrona2013#1234

ill keep that in mind… im looking more so of a guild that pushes mythic for the most part

Also can swing an hour later than what is listed .

Hows it going? Kitty Whiskers could use an Enhance Shaman in its group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday 8-1030pm EST and run mythic + just about every night of the week. We are AOTC focused and will eventually dabble in Mythic. If you are interested shoot me a message on discord TeddyWstSide#4051

1 Like

Hi there. Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/VD3cDPmPqb

ITS going just got off work… and just doing some some research on fights again how are you also dabbling in mythic is always good… no point in raiding imo if ya not doing the hardest content the game offers :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with you there! Getting to that point is mechanic. I failed to mention that we are on Area 52 ad Horde. I also think we are on the same Facebook Page glad to see Im not the only one who bounces around recruiting!! On top of all that is a community that will do the content no matter what we pugged our way to AOTC in SoD. Would rather not do that again. We are looking for players that will stick with it as long as sticking with it is worth it to them. We are in need of an Enhance Shaman and if faction changing and transferring is an option for you, keep us in mind!

well, im a loyal player to the core sad my luck has been crap since bfa really legion i followed my buddies around quite a bit and just coudint find a loyal guild so they quit wow, and have not played since korthia came out so i just been on and off the game was in one guild for about 4 n half months but left it due to well i felt i was only wanted or needed when it came to raiding other than that there was not much communication done.

also one reason i don’t wanna just jump in to a guild or make a Hasty decision.

I started playing wow in 2010 because I was bored on deployment and my roommate played. I always followed him around but the last few years Ive been out on my own. Had my own guild was in a friends guild and then into a very toxic guild. I took a break and came back at the end of Nyalotha played there by myself until a former guildie asked if I wanted to run with her new guild. I wanted AOTC so I did. 3 Days later I left and joined Kitty Whiskers. The people here have been great to play the game with and social too. Some Fridays we throw a movie on and hang out in Discord.

right on sounds like a long journey in a short amnount of time i been playing since vanilla well bc on my own account but played on my buddies account who got me playing this game in the first place

prolly end up going back horde haha i let my 9 year old son pick i asked him alliance or horde and he picked horde lol

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/11N SotFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11H SotFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/11N, 2/11H SotFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 3/11N SotFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!