Looked at tier sets and oh boy

You’re losing it on a forum for a video game about magic elves and goblins. You might want to take a few breaths and rethink your approach.

1 Like

No he just wants to throw a tantrum and insult people, instead of having an intelligent conversation.

I take it you didnt read their statement at the top of their post mentioning why this was the case.

4 Likes

“Trying to be original” doesn’t always work. Most sets doesn’t look great for me as well. Some sets doesn’t even match my class at all (unless I’m shadow).

They should just see other designs from elsewhere and modify for the better if possible.

Maybe the addicted individual is the one going off the deep end because the first set of tier bonuses are really simple for the expansion that is completely redoing talents and abilities.

Maybe the healthy folks are the ones not going off on everyone just because their opinion isn’t being echoed.

2 Likes

Blizzard said before they previewed the set bonuses that the goal was to keep them sort of generic for the first tier because of the major changes the talent trees are introducing.

Feedback: Dragonflight Season 1 Class Sets - In Development / Dragonflight Beta Test - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

9 Likes

What’s your expected?

DF

• Fury
    • (2) Set Bonus: Execute’s chance to critically strike increased by 10%.

• (4) Set Bonus: Sudden Death’s chance to reset the cooldown of Execute and make it usable on any target, regardless of health, is greatly increased.

SL

• 2-Set - Raging Blow deals 15% increased damage and gains an additional charge.

• 4-Set - Raging Blow has a 20% chance to grant Recklessness for 4 sec.

we already have this kind of bonus, i don’t see too much difference.

Because raiders would mald if they didn’t exist.

They exist to exist and that’s it. They exist so that they exist and existing means they exist. Therefore those who wish for them to exist will be satisfied.

DK set bonuses are great

Only class I play, so therefore the teir bonuses are all great

9.2 tier sets were more along the lines of what you’re wanting and all it did was create huge balancing issues.

This is a step back into something simpler, and likely easier to balance. It’s the right move, even if it doesn’t dynamically change how you play.

2 Likes

I think the lock set looks just fine. Makes me think a better appearance of the necrolords covenant set. The helm is kinda also reminding me of tier 2. I think it’s fine.

If it’s set bonuses it’s gonna be kinda meh because they need to see how classes do with their builds and just messing with crit can make tuning easier.

The better sets come later in the expansion. They look better and more class themed then SL final raid tier sets…

For reference as another poster already mentioned.

5 Likes

“He gonna cry in the car”

Reading? That would cut into valuable complaining time!

oh my god now I have to make a weak aura to do this

1 Like

Also OP, Blizzard has stated that the reason the tier pieces are boring is because the Talent Trees are complicated enough as is, they didn’t wanna overwhelm us with another complicated tier system.

Say something positive about WoW.

Just one thing. See how refreshing it feels to be positive for once.

If it’s not blizzards idea they put no thought or effort into they just reskin stuff for tier sets. We cried for tier sets we got em back but blizz is gonna troll use on cosmetics for sure.

now nobody can say you NEED them to be able to play the game.

1 Like

Something simple is sometimes good enough for a start.