Longtime Player LF Home for Shadowlands

What’s up y’all? Looking primarily for a small group of players (Let’s say 30-40 max, I don’t cope all that well with huge groups) to mix it up with in Shadowlands. I am looking to raid, primarily focusing on AOTC but I wouldn’t mind finding a guild that at least tries for CE, though it’s certainly not a requirement of mine. Just tired of playing the game alone, and looking to get back into it pretty hard in Shadowlands, as I took a pretty lengthy on-and-off break ever since WoD.

Bit more about me, I’ve been raiding since TBC. The primary expansions I raided in were TBC, Wrath and Cataclysm, stopping shortly after MoP was released. I dabbled a bit in WoD but lost interest after clearing Blackrock Foundry. Legion was great, got me back into the game for a time, but RL issues kept me away from it, and BFA as a whole just wasn’t my cup of tea. Shadowlands is looking great and truly a return to form to the game I love sinking hours into.

I’m still rather undecided on what class or classes to main in SL, I’ve raided with multiple specs and in multiples roles over the years, including Mage, Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Demon Hunter and Death Knight.

I live in the CST zone, but I am not available to play/raid until 9pm Central, though I do play starting around then pretty much every night. So I’m looking for a guild that starts raiding at 9pm or 10pm Central, maybe 11pm though that is pushing it a bit for a start time. I don’t mind raiding until 1am or later, though preferably not much past 2am if at all.

In essence, I’m looking for a tight knit group of people to relax with after a long day of work, who also enjoy progressing in at least heroic and a touch of mythic, at least. 18+ would be great too, as I’m in my 30’s. That being said, also not looking for anything dramatic (obviously who really is looking for drama?).

Edit: Forgot to add in Realm and Faction preferences! I don’t have a problem with either faction and I don’t mind any realm. If I don’t have a toon there, I can either transfer one or just roll one. I have the time to level before SL hits for sure.

Also forgot to add my contact info. Discord - Kiranar#7868

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Kiranar! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Kylistria! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting a Spriest/lock/boomy/ele to round out our raid team headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

HEY, what’s up! Your raid times match us pretty well. If you were okay with only a 2 day raiding guild on Wednesday and Monday then we might be a match.

Looking for any DPS and Healers as well so plenty of time to play some classes and find the one that matches you perfectly. We’re a rowdy bunch still channeling that 20s energy but keep close knit. Small group growing and can get AotC with some little effort then pushes into a few Mythics. Looking to make sure we can get a good CE team together.

As long as your fine with dank memes and joking around even in raid, but knowing when to focus without a militaristic style then we’d love to poison you with our personalities!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush: