Long time raider coming back after baby

Good day everyone,

First off I would like to say I am a 42 year old dad to a 1 year old. So my playtimes might be pretty sporadic. I have been playing this game since day one and am looking for a home to grow even older with. With the upcoming expansion and cross-realm guilds, I am not looking to transfer anywhere. I am just coming back from a break and have gotten to 6/9H on this tier.

I am currently a ret pally (459ilevel) but have monk, Dk, DH all at max level. While I know that probably isnt great gear level for the content I am parsing at a blue for my ilevel (I think I said that right) for my pally. DK is my favorite but they are soo slow.

I also mained as a tank for many years…so dps is new for me. If you are a group that needs an off tank / tank for mythic +…I could be your guy! I am also interested in learning Mistweaving monk.

I am looking for a home that has been around for awhile. I am not interested in new guilds as they seem to crack pretty easily. I am also looking to raid 1 night a week (two if the group really needs) and cannot raid before 9EST (rather not go past midnight EST).

Lastly: I am a positive person, and I like to spread positive vibes. If me saying good morning and spreading love to others is not a good fit, I understand.

If you think I might be a good fit, leave your discord information and I can get back to you as soon as I can.

1 Like

Hi Jazzius!

You sound like you’d be a good fit for our guild, In Other News. We have several people with families, and do a heroic raid on Sundays. Add me on discord - Zahliah - and we can talk some more!

Hello!

Replying to a 42 yo dad as a 42 yo dad :slight_smile:

Standing in Fire guild might work too. Very nice guild with helpful people and relaxed raid schedule. Tank spots are sometimes taken so you should have a dps alt. Other than that, very nice group of folks.

Good afternoon everyone

Hey man!

Congratulations on your child! I got an 8 month old so i understand the sporadic playtime plus i work 3pm-11:30pm weekdays so my play schedules super weird! Anyway!!!

Im from the new guild Violet Rose over on Stormrage! We are only a couple of weeks old and currently have a pretty decent playerbase and are growing! We have new and returning players! (I know you said no new guild but we are pumping strong and bout to start getting raids going!!!)

Currently we are all gearing and leveling classes we have interest in for Season 4 and WW. We have people doing mythics, Timewalking (when up), lfr and pug normals, and even people jumping in just to help get faster ques for leveling! Most of us know a lot of info and are never one to shy away from helping people!

As we get closer to s4 and WW we will be making a raid team but dont have one currently.

We will be doing a special guild event April 6th. A night through the ages im calling it! Pretty much 3 hours of guild mog running like looneys lol

Our other officer is currently paying mistweaver and could totally teach yah!

If any of this sounds like a good fit for you come join our little community!!!

Battle-net - Subs#1886
Discord - Jewbaccathehut

Do you need an ele/resto shammy?