Long time player looking for active endgame guild

I am a long time player just returning for for Dragonflight. I have raiding experience in both casual, and hardcore - semi hardcore in both retail and classic. I am currently leveling multiple classes to 70 and have a few geared at 70.

I am mostly looking for cool people to play with, that are getting AOTC, keystone master or high rated pvp (basically good progression in the area the guild focuses in) but also have fun cause at the end of the day thats why we play the game. :smiley:

Willing to faction/sever xfer for the right guild if needed.

Don’t be afraid to reach out I’d love to have a chat with anyone who thinks I sound like a good fit for their guild.

Thanks for reading.

[H Area 52] 10/10H 3/8M (Tues/Wed 9-12EST) LFM Exp Raiders
10/10H & 3/8M Recent Guild Transfer from Illidan raiding Tues and Weds nights from 9-12am EST (realm time) looking to build a new team for Mythic raiding on A52.
We’re a guild that puts a high priority on finding like-minded players who enjoy raiding with each other, doing Mythic+ and other various in-game activities. Our current goal is to build a team to go directly into Heroic Clearing and back into Mythic progression as quickly as possible.
We’re looking for all classes and specs currently of players with a positive, non-toxic attitude and is team oriented with a high activity level and able to commit to our raid nights each week. We have a zero tolerance policy for guild drama, toxicity and elitist attitudes. Interested reach out to Btag: fen7740#1209

Hi Takichu!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild Found a Green Quest! Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Fury/Arms Warrior, BM Hunter, UH/Frost DK, Devastation Evoker, Havoc DH, any spec Rogue, Any Spec Warlock or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hi, Takichu!

We are looking for one more dps to add to our prog team. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is focused on AOTC/mythic. No real plans for CE, but just interested in going as far as we can.

We often have groups running keys of all level. Our priority is just to have a good time with guildies we can consider friends.

I think you’d be a great fit for us and would love to talk more! Please reach out to me through discord. laura#0003

some reason cant change characters but
is recruiting spots for you all we created our guild back in wrath and raided all the way to bfa till we all lost interest in the game and now we are returned and ready to go. 2/8m and 8/8h tues and thursday 8-11:30 est
we have acheived multiple server first and CE

tommyc06#1524

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello there

H-Mal’Ganis- 8/8H LF Core Raiders for Mythic Tues-Weds

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, and is now looking for players to fill out our core roster for Mythic Prog! Cleared up to H Raz on our first raid week as a guild. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Recruitment needs:

Holy Pally

Ret Pal

Boomy

Ele Sham

Lock

Mage

S Priest

hello Takichu i see you are looking for a guild. if you want join dragonraiders, We are a RPVP and PVE guild. We in the future hope to get a team going for RBGS and raids. Fellg#9482 if you have any question just dm on discord
we are small but actively trying to get more players to join our guild.

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hail champion! You seem to have a lot of similar interests as my guild and we are looking for more people to enjoy all the social aspects that wow can bring. We raid twice a week (Wed and Sun 8-11) and do plenty of mythic plus throughout the week. the only caveat is that we are Alliance on Storm rage. We encourage joining our community to get a better feel to our guild before joining. If this is something that interests you I will answer every question I can, so by all means reach out - bnet Joseph#1688

Had some awesome chats and learned about some interesting guilds. I am however still looking currently so feel free to drop a reply!

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Hello Takichu,

After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

Hey Takichu,
Let’s chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H

Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Takichu - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hello there!

We def fit that environment of what you are looking for. Please inquire below and see if we would be a good fit for ya…

Hello there!

One Night Affair-US-Stormrage

8/8N | 7/8H

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Led by former CE-focused players, ONA is an AOTC-focused guild that focuses on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Much of our core team has reached KSM for DF S1 and are pushing beyond.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker

BNET: Lucast#1127
Discord: Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

US-Illidan

We are a small group of friends looking to find more friends to form an organized and progressive raid team. We like to Raid/M+ and do some pvp(mostly for fun). We like a 3-day raid schedule. Our preferred raid days and times are as follows. Tues./Wed./Thurs. from 7:30cst-10:30cst. We also have leadership roles to fill for interested and qualified players.

ABOUT US

We are just everyday working-class people who have real lives and jobs. But we also enjoy Raiding/M+ and other activities WoW has to offer. We like to hang out with like-minded players and enjoy the company of others during our time in WoW. We aren’t easily offended by off color jokes. We don’t take anything to seriously outside of raid. And most of all we just want to have a ton of fun while playing the game no matter what content we are doing. It’s not a job it’s a video game.

RAID ENVIRONMENT

We are serious enough during raids to get the kills we are wanting to achieve. But not so serious we can’t laugh things off during the tough nights or bad pulls. We want to achieve Aotc. And move into progression on mythic content once that is accomplished. We expect our leadership positions as well as our raiders to do the proper research for each fight. Have the proper add-ons. Know you BiS gear. Have proper enchants on your gear. Bring consumables for each and every raid.

Current Progress: 8/8N 4/8H (2nd week as guild group)

Looking for:

Tank: Closed

Healers:
HIGH PRIORITY:
Resto Druid
Holy Priest

DPS: Open
High Priority Ranged:
Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Balance Druid

High Priority Melee:
DPS DK

We encourage skilled as well as casual players to join. Also looking for M+ players.

We also offer a guild/discord community so that you can enjoy content with us while not being pressured to change faction/server.

We look forward to speaking to you and answering any questions you may have.

B-Tag

GM/Healing Officer: Borden#11825

Officer/RL: Drty#1552

Dps Officer: DoonieKing#1801

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a guild, here’s a bit of info about mine!

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)

-Priority to: Mage & Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765