Long time player LF home for Shadowlands

Hey all,

I am a long time player (since TBC launch) who hasn’t belonged to a solid guild community since WotLK. I’ve always wanted to join up and make new friends in game but have never quite found a stand-out fit for me! I am really hoping to change that and find a Heroic focused HORDE progression guild that raids weekly for Shadowlands.

I have mained all kinds of classes in my time, however this time around I’m looking to reroll. The thing is, I’m pretty undecided on what I want to dump my time into for SL! Currently leaning toward DPS with a healing OS, but open to hearing what the right guilds’ needs are so I could potentially fill a needed spot.

About me, I’m a 25 y/o with a full time job and a puppy, but I love logging in daily or near daily to mess around in WoW. One major sticking point for me is I am gay, so I have always been wary of joining guilds to later find out a lot of homophobic terms being thrown around. Believe me, I can laugh a lot at a good gay joke. However I would really like a home that’s accepting and mindful of what they say. That being said I always appreciate a hilarious NSFW discord chat.

Thanks and hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Hey there! Add my btag Papajohn#1909 and we can chat. I think my guild here on Zul’jin would be a good fit for you.

Hey there! My guild, , is a super-friendly group of people who would love to have you on board. Sounds like you would fit in great with us and you don’t have to worry about any form of bigotry or BS like that. We just like to run dungeons and have fun. Hit me up, Ticklebum#1175. I’d love to talk with ya!

Hi There,
This is Glynn, the recruitment officer from -Raid Finder World First- on Zul’Jin
We are looking for some talented dps as well as a tank for our AOTC/CE Raiding guild. Take a look at our mission statement below and see if that resonates with you. My contact info is at the bottom.
Cheers!
RFWF Mission Statement:

We have strived hard to cultivate a core group of people willing to lead our guild into Shadowlands with confidence and fervor. We also don’t mind a good bant every now and then. We are looking forward to the Shadowlands to have fun and clear content, plain and simple. We aren’t a massive guild, with 20 officers and 400 members, just throwing bodies at content; our core is a tight knit group that supports each other. We want to build around that core and create a strong guild that can do whatever content we want. All of that depends on the pieces we can find to fill in those spots on our team.

Our Plans: We are pushing HARD for AOTC/CE and M+ key static groups. We expect our players to WANT to play and clear content, not just get carried - you should be ready to raid on time, and with all the little toys and buffs you need to play your best, and be willing to try your hardest for those raid times. Outside of raiding, your time is yours. Most of our core will be scattered throughout the days and times, and always be willing to help out for side content (dungeons, keys, farming etc). Or you can just chill with us in discord and post memes at each other. The more you put in, the more you get out from us!

Raid Times: Weds 7-930; Saturday 7-10+CST

Roles needed: While we will accept any player that resonates with our mission statement, currently we are looking at some roles more than others when it comes to progression.

BM Monk - Raid/M+ Tank
Warlock - (1-2) No major requirements on specs.
Druid - Boomkin or Resto (or 1 of each) Paladin
Ret (willing to OT is also a plus, but not necessary)
Hunter - (1-2) MM or BM
Deathknight - (frost and/or unholy - depends on meta/player skill)

*Willingness to offspec tank or healer with multi-role classes will always be a bonus, the more utility and flexibility you bring the more you escalate the guild as a whole.

How to contact us: Recruitment officer (me!) - TimeDevourer#11369 in game or Glynn#4673 for discord.

Hi Avin! We are a new guild of returning raiders with CE focus for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Avin,

We’re an established AOTC guild that is looking to bulk our ranks for SL. Hope to hear from ya soon.

We are a casual, mature, low-drama raiding guild looking for like-minded individuals to join our raid team! We are looking primarily for raiders for heroic Castle Nathria raiding, with the possibility of mythic raiding. We are looking to quickly get through normal and then push heroic AOTC.

Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8 PM till 11 PM EST. (Subject to change)

Our core raid group is currently full on tanks and very limited spots for healers. We do need most DPS classes (currently full on shadow priests and warlocks). We will definitely need people with tank and healing offspecs to fill gaps. Our only raid mod requirement is to have DBM or BigWigs.

We are also building a core M+ team along with M+ events open to all on Monday nights. We require all raiders to complete 1 M+ per week appropriate to the raid gear level at that time.

Discord is required during raids and M+ events.

Last, for the Shadowlands Xpac our guild will be hosting a Re-Roll Event where guild members and new recruits will be encouraged to start a beginning level character to encourage camaraderie among the guild! (Estimated to start with the launch of Patch 9.0).

Please contact:

xypher#1750 - daytime

BretMaverick#1144, Arc#12410 - evenings

Or look us up on in game guild finder!