Long time Mythic Raiding Mage Looking for Home

Good Evening,

I am a recently returned player looking to get back into Mythic Raiding. So let me begin by telling you about myself.

I have been high end raiding for the better part of 10 years now. Over my career I have achieved numerous top 100 US kills. Including some notables US#62 Blackhand, and US#16 Warmaster Blackhorn (10m).

So what you can expect from me is someone who is dedicated to the raid. What this means is you are getting a raider that:

• Researches everything they can about their class

• Researches fights as much as possible before even the first pull has been had

• Shows up to raids on times (typically 15-30 mins early), with consumables needed for an entire night of progression raiding.

• A long time experienced player who has seen almost every mechanic blizzard has tried to throw at a player base and is quick to adapt to dynamic raid conditions.

Now getting into what I am looking for. My current availability is Mon-Wed 7pm to 11pm (EST). Unfortunately I cannot do Thursdays nights due to a previous RL commitment. I am hoping to find either a 2 or 3 nights a week guild. I am willing to play alts for gear farm raids etc, and have been currently working on gearing up a balance druid.

While I do not have much in terms of logs for relevant content at this point as a fairly recent returning player. What I would like to show below is a couple of YT links showcasing guild first guilds over my career. I am hoping that while I donā€™t have logs where people can go and check parses and ogle at orange parses, you can see what truly makes a good raider when it comes to doing mechanics, and finding every little bit that I can take advantage of in a fight.

US#16 Warmaster Blackhorn
This is probably my shining moment of my career as a raider. Watch from about 6:50 onward to see my IB in berserk into a blink 360 fireblast to kill the boss.

US#62 Mythic Blackhand
Honestly one of the fights I liked the most over my career. Finishing second on the meter after a 9 min encounter doesnt hurt either :wink:

I look forward to reading replies, and talking to any of those that are interested. If you are interested you can add me on BNET@ Dunkor#1734.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

1 Like

Dinner time

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazarā€™alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uuā€™nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who donā€™t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun! contact laskaland#1301 in discord if interested!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamerā€™s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

Good morning everyone. Thank you for the replies so far

We are in need of a solid mage!

No Skill~
Located on Zulā€™Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
ā¦ Heals - 1 Restoration Druid
ā¦ Ranged DPS - Mage (High demand), Ele Shaman and Boom Druid
ā¦ Melee DPS - Rogue

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We donā€™t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers companyā€¦as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when itā€™s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekendā€¦if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET - Deva1313#1653

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamerā€™s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702

Shugga#1844

Iā€™m going to hit you up on Bnet when I get home today from work, but we are looking for a good mage to round out our mythic team. 6/9M currently
Tues/Wed 8-11 EST
NOT ROCKET SCIENCE on Area52 Feel free to contact us on Discord with any questions. We can answer that even when at work :wink:
Taktix#0536 or Aearo#9581