Long Time Mythic raider looking for Mythic Team

Hello Forums!

My name is Kixxi. Been mythic raiding since Legion running my own guild up until Shadowlands in SoD. Since then I’ve been trying to find a group that I can mesh with and push end game content with in a timely manner. I usually play tank but have always been the one to swap to what is necessary for my guild. I have raid as all roles in mythic content but prefer tanking where I’ve gotten CE. I’ll have a list of my current toons at 70 below for your viewing. I havn’t been able to raid much this tier. Currently sitting 2/8M on my Enhance Shaman. If you have any questions add me on bnet/discord or leave your post below. Thanks!

Available Times
Sun-Sat after 6p PST, 8p CST, 9p EST

Toons
407 Enhance Shaman
405 Resto druid
396 Brewmaster
390 Blood DK

OTHER TOONS (non-geared 70)
Priest
Evoker
DH

Contact Info
Bnet- kixxigaming#1211
Discord- Kixxi#1211

Where’s my home at?

Hey kixxi,

My guild is looking for raiders wanting to push mythic content and I’d love to chat. I’ll add you and leave my info below. Hope to hear from you soon

Still looking

[CHEE kon] is currently 8/8H, 2/8M and looking to fill some spots in our roster. We are currently Alliance, so I am unsure if that interests you. We raid M/W 10PM-1Am EST on Stormrage. Add me on Disc if you have any questions - Dova#5563

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
8/8H 2/8M

Looking to finish off this tier with heroic farm and getting alts or new rerolls geared up for next tier but with the intention of mythic progression in the future tiers.

Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey Kixxi,

Added you on Discord would love to chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey join us, we’re building an aotc/Mythic team, great if you’re into keys because we have quite a lot of pushers.
here’s my discord if you wanna talk more : TAL#3021
and our recruitment post :

back on the hunt again

i think we talked before when we were 7/8hc, now we’re aotc and 2/8M (0.3% terros).
tue/thr 8-11pm est
Discord : TAL#3021

Hi!

We are a group of skilled friends who are focused on pushing Mythic content with the expectation of getting CE. Currently our core group isn’t full, and we are actively looking for a couple more like-minded healers and DPS. Raid schedule is Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. You would be a great addition to our team and would love to talk more. My discord is Deathlorrd#9243

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Still on the market

Hey Kixxi,
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a casual group of friendly, supportive, inclusive gamers that are filling our last few spots to push further into mythic raiding.

We currently are 2/8 mythic and are making progress on the 3rd mythic boss of VoTI raid.

We are a fun friendly bunch and we would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

unfortunately those times are a bit late for me with the new job. Thanks for reaching out

You didn’t mention in your posts what time and days you’re looking to raid, but maybe our schedule can work for you!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

still searching

Looking for active guild

people still raid?

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank,
dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Disc/Holy priest, heal/dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm. We are pushing into mythic as far as we can until the next raid tier. With the second raid tier in Dragon Flight we are focusing on getting Cutting Edge!

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Just another bump