Long queue times for original Grobbulites

I don’t think the Grob Mob should have to suffer the wrath of late transfers crowding the server, these queue times every day now are kind of your fault blizzard, just let the game fill up and make it a zerg, let us all log in, make your server bigger, tons of stuff you could do…

BUT HOW ABOUT YOU BAN THE BOTS SO I CAN USE THE GAME TIME, ALREADY PAID FOR!?

3 Likes

Could be worse, we could have layering…

4 Likes

Temporary layering I would actually be okay with. At this point I am open to a few small changes.

And yes OP, eff the botters.

/shudder . missed it by this much

Yeah we dont need garbage game breaking layering, we can just zerg a server and unbalance it, its fine.

But the bots absolutely need to go, not a joke, the bots are a bigger mmo killer than any other problem.

I have had que times between 35-50 minutes every single night when trying to log in after work around 8pm. Sometimes that que lasts until 11pm. I have to work a 12 hour shift every single week four days a week. I don’t have time to wait an hour or more to log in. It is way out of hand. I see a ton of botters in the normal farming zones. Why they are not banned after being reported several occasions is beyond me. The original Grobs should have first priority log in.

Yeah, I have an hour long queue to get in right now.
I’ve been on Grob since launch!
But I guess all there is to do is wait :confused:

The bots have gotten really bad.

We need to be hostile to transfers. Don’t invite them to our guilds or PuGs or premades

Grob first

1 Like

Maybe you should transfer if you’re such against a healthy server. (minus bots of course)

“healthy”

lol

Blacklist seconded. Kromcrush did well for themselves. I’m not going down without a fight. Might be a different story if the attitude wasn’t enititleds coming in saying they have the right to come ruin what has been the most wonderful & excellent Realm I have played on from the getgo. ‘Dems fightin’ words. Grobb first is right.

1 Like

I play on both Grob and Whitemane (Alliance & Horde respectively) and can definitively say that while the layers are a must on overpopulated servers they absolutely come with a cost that I wouldn’t want to see on Grob unless it was absolutely necessary.

Go around any questing zone (or just general open world areas) on Whitemane right now and they’re mostly barren. It helps the raiders but open world shenanigans are all the more dead with multiple layers. Grobbulus doesn’t have population problems that bad and the servers are already locked to additional refugees, so it’s unlikely to get worse. Personally I’m willing to bare the queues to preserve the emergent gameplay that comes from having everyone populating the same worldspace.

1 Like