Long Hiatus from WoW, LF a Guild to call home

I am a older player who is returning to WoW. Other than a very brief return to Classic, I have been on a very long hiatus from the game. I last played during WotLK.

I am retired from the service so I have plenty of time to be catching up. I was at the time of my departure working on a healer. I have several other alts as well and my main at the moment is a Mage. I do not mind using whatever class the guild needs because I am all in on helping the team, but I am leaning towards using my healer.

I can transfer whatever is needed, and can even roll and boost a Hord toon if that is what it takes to find a good fit in a guild.

I am looking for a guild that of course is very active in the game. I would also prefer a guild that is active in Discord. I play these games to be social, not to be a hermit, so an active community is what I prefer.

I know I am not even close to being at level to be running top end stuff, but I am a very active player, and will be productive in the guild.

My BT: McSpuds#1427 Discord: McSpuds #8259

Hi Fizban, i sent you a discord request - would love to chat!

got it, thanks

Greetings and salutations, Fizban!

We… May be a fit for ya. We are looking to build again and get some active folks. We are a generally fun group, but, as I said. Looking to get active again.
Here is the recruiting post.

I’ll hit you up on Discord to chat.
my battle.net and discord: Danuin#1350