Lonewolf gutted even more?

So if you dont want to micromanage a pet on MM you now not only cant get masters call and roar of sac Critical defensive utility but now we also lose out on a 5 second single target stun.

Why can’t you build some of these abilities so they can work with lonewolf. Seems half baked to me. Gotta do better, MM is the only Bow focused Spec in the game we have no other options.

Lone wolf and pet specs needed to be balanced so they are equal and it should of been a baseline passive.

7 Likes

LW should be buffed to 15-18%. LW MM is a glass cannon with not very much cannon. 100% needs more damage to compensate for the low survivability and utility.

1 Like

Also, since the pet isnt tanking for you, you take a ton of damage. Ranged mobs really hurt.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more here. How are these abilities so broken towards MM hunters?

They’re truly making mistakes here.

If you could add a pet right now and still keep LW, MM hunters wouldn’t be broke so they could make that change easily.

Would make a few hunters happy and pvpers less weak.

It’s all about wanting man, and if they wanted it, they would do it.

2 Likes

Yep everything completely agreed here. I love MM because i have always wanted to play that ranged bow and arrow type character, like you would in skyrim for example.
I don’t want a pet. I want to be a long distance assassin.
I really really miss wod survival spec.

3 Likes

You forgot to add, if we want to lust in a dungeon we cannot do that either without the pet. Just another negative added to the list.

2 Likes

The Hunter tree isn’t any better than the spec trees. Talents that don’t really apply to at least one spec in the general tree? Seems weird. It’s like they ran out of ideas after moving nearly everything in our kit to talent trees. Scare Beast wasn’t enough filler. They needed spec specific talents in the general tree too.

I wanted those things too. So I used a pet

1 Like

I think you miss the point of the thread or you are doing it on purpose for what? to show that you dont mind using a pet? some people dont like it which is why they implemented lone wolf a decade ago.

Hopefully you understand