Lonely Winter / Summon Water Elemental should return, without changing the current version of Icy Veins

I liked the idea of the permanent wele pet when I first started playing frost years ago but uh… there’s a reason my group and I named it “Dirtmuncher.”

I’ll never forget when Dirtmuncher somehow managed to learn to fly on one pull during mythic N’zoth prog. The dang ele was floating like 30 yards above the arena for the majority of the fight… still doing the rotation and moving around, just in the air. It was funny.

That being said, the pet ai in WoW is terrible and you had to macro pet commands into just about every ability to make the wele even remotely useful in serious content.

I do like the concept of it but I think I’m happy with the current implementation.

I read your rly not friendly posts for a long time and have to raise 1 finger:
You also do NOT contribute anything useful, except hate vs people who love the perma pet, only because YOU don t like it.

And if you had read the 1. post here, Bombmagic is asking only for +another+ playstyle nothing like YOU have to play with a pet now.
That is a good idea and i love his ideas and posts.

Some people here are so egostic, only bec. they do not like a pet, they don t want just more options, bec. they fear that +other+ option could be atleast decent :frowning:
Thats a rly sad way of behaviour and thinking.

Normally i thought only people at the EU forums are kinda toxic, and i adored the people (mages) bec. they like to communicate with each others and let room for ideas and new impulses, but in the last time (even before the pet discussion) its kinda sad here too.
And putting the pet-lovers with flat-earthers e.g. ? Rly? Now even RL flames? : >
Putting us in a ship with such people? Rly sad behaviour!

@Bombmagic i rly support and like your ideas!
Its just sad that some flamer people here only can be negative all the time.

It seems that some people cannot stand that there is more than the +OP+ way in an MMO these days. Must be hard to be so egoistic and at the same time unrealistic.

The new hero-talents are also a good option to bring synergy to the pet.
Imagine we would have 1 hero tree bout pet in all specs. Frostpet, Arcanepet and Firepet.
Ofc only the frost-one would be kinda a tank for the openworld while the arcane-pet enhance the manapool and the fire-pet would just deal dmg /modify the firedmg even more.

There are so many opportunities to make WOW just better for ALL players. But sadly some people here are only want it to be plain and boring.