Lonely player looking for a guild

Or some friends maybe? Anyways, I play on Silvermoon (Alliance) and Windrunner (Horde) and well, most of my time when I play is spent alone. I’ve played the game alone for a very long time now and would kind of like to find some place to call home (in a sense).

I’ve raided a little during Legion but only ever did normals. At least enough raiding to do the Balance of Power questline. All those groups were PUG’d. I’ve done mythic dungeons before (during Legion) as well but only up to about a keystone 3 if I remember correctly. All of my raiding and mythics have been pug’d, so it’d be nice to not have to deal with so many PuGs. I don’t really have much experience with raiding but I am willing to try.

I’m really looking for a nice welcoming place to make friends for the most part. I’m honestly a bit tired of playing the game alone as I have for a very very long time now. Pushing at least 5 years now but that’s a long story for another day.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and hope you have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi Sylaesa,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

1 Like

Hello there potential new frand,

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

1 Like

Hey, there!
Our guild is looking for a few more active members to run mythic plus, raids, PVP, and just overall have a good time with! WE are formed with 8 members that have been playing with each other since BC and have continued to stay in touch. We typically raid Wednesdays and Sundays (but usually depends on the week) from 8:30-12 PM ST. Currently, we are 12/12 N, 3/12 H, and plan on doing mythic content sometime shortly. We are a few members short of a full guild group so we have to pug the last few! With our close knit friend group I believe our guild would be perfect for you! We are looking for all classes and all roles to bolster our ranks! Pst me in-game- Theecaptain or message me on battle.net: Robertcopper#1512 for more info!

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

1 Like